Winter Gifts for You and a Friend | Giveaway

Besides the prize, don’t you want to invite a friend to this amazing community? :laughing:

Cos I’ve already invited several friends already, and NONE of them have joined. I’ve done it a couple times, so don’t bother now n just run in what I get to make them jealous! :crazy_face:

You can’t be level 2 in a week, so obviously been here longer. Oops

It takes 150 points to make level 2, you can get that in a day if you follow all procedures for your profile and what not. So yes you can have it in A day and not be here a while

1 Like

@verove is my good friend

Alright @AnkerOfficial. You convinced me :slight_smile:

Referred @valentinkansr

What’s up to @PopTart_2007. I invited my beautiful friend. Met this chick in 1996, and ended up marrying her… Lol. We need a pair of these for our vehicles, especially mine, since my radio barely works. I am using a cheap Aukey (ewwwwww) right now…

@ieuan23 so if this works it should mean that we are both entered but can never be sure with these things.

Thanks @willp4005

Right @ieuan23 if you have just joined up we should both be entered in the draw. I don’t see why you can’t now invite a sister and then enter with them.

Just referred @Baker to Anker Community. Welcome. I am sure you will love Anker products.

1 Like

Thanks @rupinjohar for referring me to Anker’s community.

1 Like

@Matzesekora referred me ^^

1 Like

@Juli-chii thanks buddy

1 Like

@Katja_Enke wir holen den Pott!

1 Like

The joys of winning the birthday giveaway, plenty of people to get signed up at my office, such as @Carlo_Shamany

1 Like

hello everyone im new in this

1 Like

@yoherison25 i hope we have luck with this wonderful giveaway and wonderful speakers merry christmas to you and all anker users around the world

1 Like

@Admir_Basic LETS GOOOO😁

1 Like