Winners of 'SoundBuds Slim Giveaway'

Oh I forgot in my excitement, CONGRATS to all the other winners. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

OMG! I actually won something!!! Cannot wait to try these out! Thanks for the opportunity to play Anker

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! :tada:

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

4 Likes

Thank you so much Anker. I will be waiting for the mail and to get my new head phones. I can’t wait to try them out and post my reviews.

3 Likes

Thank you so much Anker! This is the first time I’ve won anything. I’m excited to try these awesome looking headphones. Then I need to find out where I can leave a full review of them but I’ll get a hold of you for that. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners and enjoy your new sound toys.

5 Likes

Whooo! Awesome! I’m really excited to check these out because that’s just the type of gear I wanted for months but never really wanted to spend money on :grin: :grin:

Thank you very much in advance!

3 Likes

Yeah!!! So happy! Thanks Anker.

3 Likes

Thank you! Could you please look at the message I sent you. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Congrats winners! Thank you Anker, I can’t wait to try out these soundbuds and give my input! They will definitely come in good use for me!

1 Like

Received my prize super awesome

2 Likes

Mine is coming tomorrow!

2 Likes

there super awesome i am so pleased with them there so much better than my last set i had

1 Like

Congratulations winners!

1 Like

Just got my headphones, spent a day getting used to them, have to provide a quick review. Great weight. Feel well made. I have four pairs of bluetooth headphones and they all feel a little cheap. These feel great. Sturdy. Good sound as well! Thanks again Anker, will finish the proper review soon!

Received mine over the weekend and have spent the last few days alternating with my NB10’s,

I must say that despite not being impressed with the SoundBud Sport model I tried a while ago, these are certainly a better set of earbuds. I think the lightness certainly aids the fit issues I experienced with the Sport version.

Received the prize! Super fast delivery through Amazon! I’ve been putting them through their paces over the last few days (yet to see them lose charge, despite being connected to my phone all of yesterday) ready for a youtube review I’m planning. My channel is “evilras” if you want to find my other stuff on there. But I’ll put a link to the full review once I’ve filmed and edited it!

I’m still waiting for mine. :frowning:

congratulations winners!!! :clap::ok_hand:

2 Likes