Winners of ‘Review Week’

Will there be tracking numbers

1 Like

Congratulations. Would’ve taken part if I hadn’t have been so busy but a valiant effort by all!

1 Like

Anyone got a shipping confirmation? I didn’t

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

Nope. Nothing as of yet.

1 Like

I dont think anker will give us tracking on this giveaway. We will just have to wait and reply on this forum when we get it.

1 Like

I feel like that would decrease the amount of posts.

1 Like

Nope. Still no tracking info… I’m sure @AnkerOfficial will be on here to fill us in soon. Don’t worry!

1 Like

Any updates? I would expect people should start receiving this week.

1 Like

Guaranteed by Monday. No worries, so yes certainly expecting most to receive theirs by the end of the week!

1 Like

Alright, most people should’ve gotten their’s by now (although I haven’t). Any luck?

1 Like

I haven’t any one else

1 Like

Nothing received here. I was told I should get an email from amazon fulfillment when they ship, but my experience tells me that probably won’t be the case. When Anker sent out my warranty replacement power bank through amazon fulfillment, the only notification I received was from UPS.

Checking my USPS, UPS, and FedEx accounts I don’t see any items that have been shipped to me.
@AnkerOfficial are the items still expected to arrive by the 20th as initially planned?

2 Likes

No notifications as of yet about dispatch, could be having issues with stock…

Nope nothing here. I’m not in a rush though so take your time, Anker. Just not too much time.

Yes I agree with you

@AnkerOfficial Any updates?

1 Like

No notifications either :frowning:

Hi Everyone! Apologies for the delay. Prizes are shipping out so keep an eye out!

2 Likes

Are we getting shipping info or no?