Win an iPhone XS Max & 1 of 100 Powerline+ II Cables (UK and Germany)

When my nephew’s started wanting a mobile, I offered my sis a 2 HR old Nokia (was a top phone the year of release, but didn’t sell as kept as a back of drawer back up)

He took it, even tho he wanted whatever phone was “cool” then, and cos he lost it in a couple months, he had to wait til he moved to secondary school before getting another.

1 Like

Be he was gutted. I couldn’t trust mine with good phones I don’t think. My eldest already left hers on a bus stop with £60 in her purse :see_no_evil: luckily it was there when I drove back. But they both still want and expect a new phone for Christmas :joy:

1 Like

Yeah he was.

She was very lucky, that time. Mind I’ve done similar a couple.times…left something at a cafe or on a chair.

All the good luck for you! :ok_hand::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

US user here. If I enter and win, can I just fly to the UK /Germany to claim my prize at a hotel? :smiley:

Damn, for once US is missing out on this one

1 Like

Thank you @Daiross x

1 Like

For the price of that, you could buy a new one.

2 Likes

I’ve been meaning to go to UK/DE, so it works for me :slight_smile:

@Oggyboy I’m curious. Where does it say that this is UK and Germany only? Maybe I’m missing it, but I don’t see anywhere that says that…

Go to the bottom of the page and click on terms and conditions

@TechMan it’s right there in the rules under the image :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Forgot about entering this everyday lol

Me too, the nice nurses made me think of other things…hehehe!

2 Likes

Dirty old man Franz :wink:

1 Like

Mac, I was thinking of our nice community all over the time, believe me!

1 Like

Only 2 days left on this one

308 entries out of 155k and I won 2nd prize

Thank you @AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial

I wonder who won the phone

5 Likes

Congrats on the win @Oggyboy…with those odds I’d whack on a lottery ticket today :laughing:

1 Like

Congrats @Oggyboy ! Awesome win!

1 Like