Which would be recommended, the standard SoundBuds or the SoundBuds slim?

Yet on the next paragraph it mentions for voice calls, which to me suggested mic only concentrated… so then it’s possible it could be ‘Feedback active noise cancellation’ they are referring to, still noise cancellation but not to the extent of Bose?

Need more coffee :dizzy_face:

Yeah, Google isn’t finding much. I see what you mean it says

which interprets is it isn’t doing local noise cancellation, its just filtering noises which are not voice from what is transmitted onwards to the benefit of the other person, that is not what most people understand as noise cancellation (for oneself, e.g. on a flight).

But then see comments like:

which implies local noise cancellation.

1 Like

I think the description on amazon was written to be misleading, frankly. It’s a real slog to get to the bottom of what they’re actually describing.

There are a lot of earbuds are avaiable in market with different colors and different design with different specifications. The earbuds I like most is Matone Qy8 Earbuds. These are best earbuds to enjoy the most.

Not for nothing, but it’s ill advised to come into a manufacturer forum and flat out recommend a competitor brand item over what they offer.

1 Like

@ahmadbilal605 Seconding what @elmo41683 has mentioned, while we have nothing against users posting their preference, past experiences or even comparison products for members to consider. Linking to a competitor brand and providing a broad statement of ‘the best’ is not the best way to start off in the community. If you can provide information such as through comparison’s in a review, your comments tend to gain more respect (and weight)…

Please feel free to continue posting but may I advise having a run through of the community guidelines. Thanks.

http://community.anker.com/power_draw/rules