Which set of Anker products should I get?

aw, I wish I would have seen this earlier, oh well, you would be saving yourself money and you would get better/newer products. Sry

Oh yeah not for the macs, but for @Pat_Legend , who only mentioned the phones in the OP, it would work. I like my Anker Speed 20000 for powering my laptop at 30w. it comes with the wall charger and c to c cable too.

Itā€™s 'spensive though.

what coupon are you using for the Powerline II Lightning Cable?

Oh man Iā€™m definitely gonna try to get the PowerCore Fusion 5000 before my next trip. So Iā€™m gonna keep an eye on it

1 Like

It should be the 3rd deal. :slight_smile:

The first link is to the 49.5w charger with 30w/usb-c and 19.5w usb and is $27.74 with adapter, the second link is actually only 42w charger with 30w/usb-c and 12w/usb and is $25.99 with no adapter and 7.5w less usb output.

What makes it Bad is Amazon linking the second unit as a New version to the white 49.5w charger which is actually 42w unit, But the Black 49.5w charger New version link is to the White 49.5w charger with adapter, which is a little misleading and could possibly be missed by some folks.

Mark

Right. Itā€™s sooo confusing. One just seems to have a higher wattage. I dunno amazon linking things as ā€œnewer versionā€ is bs

Which cable exactly? Install coupon cabin or honey and they will auto add coupons at checkout

I wouldnā€™t bother buying one, I would pre order the C to lightning.

Ordered the C to Lightning, canā€™t wait to get it, Iā€™m also getting the powercore speed PD which includes a USB C adapter. This is going to be my new set for my XS Max

@Chris_Renshaw

USB-C to Lightning is great, but I am always worried that I would lose charging and data transfer speeds when using an adaptor. My laptop, work computer, and power banks all have the standard USB port. Iā€™m considering stocking up on a few USB-C to lightning cables just in case they go out of stock and disappear from Ankerā€™s market, but I donā€™t see myself updating my computing devices and power banks within the next year.

Iā€™d like to hear your view on this. Would you recommend hoarding cables that wonā€™t be used anytime soon? Do you have any info on reduced speeds from using USB to USB-C adaptors to connect to the USB-C to Lightning?

Side note: Iā€™m an iPhone user.