Where is everyone from?

I think he was referring too the promotions rather than the product range. Also the European two round pin plug is more used than that of the USA style two flat pin plug. The three pin UK plug is also safest plug design by a long way. https://www.fastcodesign.com/3032807/why-england-has-the-best-wall-sockets-on-earth

1 Like

Anchorage, Alaska

Chicago Il.

Yes cheese is very good. Especially Wensleydale.

Vermont also has good cheese. Aged to be sharper

Hmmm Stilton.

Grafton and Crolley

from Waterloo, Ontario…a stone throw from Blackberry

I am from Chicago, Illinois. I use about 5-6 Anker products in my daily life!

1 Like

Minnesota, USA

I use Anker products to listen to music, charge my devices, connect my PC peripherals, to see in the dark and the vacuum my floors.

Nice ‘plug’ for the UK lol!

I’m from a lovely city called Wolverhampton in England home of the mighty Wolverhampton Wanderers football club

Swansea,Uk

From the UK, and usually utilising my Anker gear on the go be it in the car or with a portable charger for my phone, tablet and CSC.

The UK and I tend to use all these for business and travelling use, a lot of my stuff is used everyday but the batteries are the most useful product at the moment!

From Paraguay. Here the products from the US, are very common, we have very efficient services private couriers who deliver the merchandise in the week being purchased the product.
Anker, here is a brand that is not yet known much compared to other brands such as Sony, etc.
but, in my family and social circle, they are beginning to know because I was the have shown, and has been very interested, most of them already bought on Amazon.
I have also seen local commercials that are offering the brand.
Anker products I use them in everything concerning load cell and sound.

2 Likes

Digging around I found this thread. I’m from the US.
North Carolina to be specific :wink:

New Hampshire, USA

I’m from USA since this thread is back @professor did you decide to inhabit this world yet or not

I’m born and raised in New York City.

I use Anker products daily, whether it’s at my home office, mobile office in my van or on the go with their portable power banks and cables.

1 Like