What Song Reminds You of a Memorable Event? | Share and Win

There’s a story I would like to hear!

2 Likes

That Thunder/Lightning song by Imagine Dragons. Just because my 2 year old bobs his head and says Dunder every time it comes on. Love it!

2 Likes

My alltime memorable Song is “A Kind of Magic” from Queen. I saw them LIve in Mannheim in 1986 :slight_smile:
I was 14 years old and will never forget this awesome Concert.

2 Likes

John Legend. All of you. It was my first dance.

2 Likes

Too good to be true
Enjoy yourself
La vie en rose

2 Likes

Love the song “Rollin in the deep” Adele

2 Likes

Journey Don’t Stop Believin

2 Likes

Wish you were here from Pink Floyd. Reminds me of my cousin who passed away. Whenever I hear it I think of him. We were more like brothers.

4 Likes

Anything by the RAA.

2 Likes

Return To Sender by Elvis always reminds me of riding in the car with my late Dad when I was younger. He’d get to tapping his his palm on his knee on beat with the song and singalong. Any song that brings back memories of my Dad is a good one. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Not a particular event, but the first song to “move me”, was, Elvis - In the ghetto
The song at the time I first heard it, hit home. I was going through some real shit in my childhood at the time, and I’d all but learnt to never cry, turn I heard this, and cried a couple tears over a wasted pointless life.

Next song to get me going, Adele - somebody like you
I was very lonely at the time, and feeling I’d never find someone, and obvs eventually I found my fiancée

One I hope people will remember, is Queen - Who wants to live forever, to be played at my funeral. I’m tempted to have, - keep a knocking but I can’t get out! Just my coffin is going in the :fire: hehehe

5 Likes

Queen - Another One Bites the Dust
Reminds me of good times hanging out with my friends at the Roller Rink (Roller Skating). It got everyone out on the rink.

2 Likes

I love hearing These Days by Jess Glynne. Reminds me of happy Summer holidays relaxing on the beach and enjoying family time. Such a great upbeat song!

1 Like

@Chloe_Ann_Taylor
I thought that song was about a relationship that died … That’s what I thought from the video

For me it‘s „Mr. Brightside“ from „The Killers“.

I listened this song on my last km of my first half marathon and it pushed me forward and helped me finish this run.

It’s still on my running playlist.

2 Likes

So Much For the Afterglow by Everclear was one of the first CDs I bought and takes me back to college days studying in my dorm.

2 Likes

Rage against the machine- renegades of funk

2 Likes

Sting - Shape of my heart

2 Likes

Another great contest. I have ton of music that does this for me. I already have a set of these so I won’t enter this contest. Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Soul asylum - Runaway train. And i think dont need more to explain.

2 Likes