What Song Reminds You of a Memorable Event? | Share and Win

@amangons Certainly one of the best cover versions I’ve heard :thumbsup:

1 Like

My song choices would have to be the following, partly because it was what first introduced me to Queen and because they are both linked through the film in which I heard them…Highlander…the lyrics just have a habit of stirring memories of the past (both good and sad events)…

1 Like

I asked my wife what some she likes and she said this: Bless The Broken Road, by Rascal Flats it’s her song to me as she was lost for many years until we found each other. Next week makes our 6 year anniversary

2 Likes

Black smoke rises by Greta Van Fleet! Many memories road tripping across the country to this one

Listening to Take On Me by a-ha reminds me of my days in high school. The pep band used to do a cover of it and I used to hear it during football games. At the time though, I didn’t know the name of the song and it bothered the hell out of me until my senior year when I found out.

Every time I hear it, it brings me back to those simpler times. I love the song and I love the music video.

https://youtu.be/djV11Xbc914

1 Like

Fix You - Coldplay

Who doesn’t Love Billy Idol? Rebel Yell everyday before I go to my first class in the morning. College life.

1 Like

Doesn’t Remind Me by Audioslave reminds me about the adventurous childhood living out in the country!

1 Like

Moya Strana by Emil Dimitrov. Reminds me of when I went back to Bulgaria to visit my grandparents, one of my favorite songs and memories https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d8sF15vGcZM

2 Likes

L$D by asap rocky brings back the most memories i listened to the song for the first time right at the peak of my first lsd trip and its been burned into my memory ever since the song almost takes me back to it and fills me with so much euphoria

3 Likes

Come get her by Rae srumerd

2 Likes

My memorable song is IU’s Ending Scene. It is in Korean so sorry for all non-Korean Anker users. This came out when I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years. I am still getting over her but whenever I hear this song, it reminds me how desperately I miss her.

I think this event is really meaningful… song really does place people back to moments in the past, happy or sad. Probably that’s why we love music.

2 Likes

Linkin Park: Numb.

That song got me through a lot back in the day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LINKIN PARK Leave Out All The Rest

Such a poignant song in the wake of lead vocal, Chester’s death. This song was a comfort in a world of black. You could say it saved me.

httpsoutu.be/yZIummTz9mM

1 Like

My favorite song is “In my life” by the Beatles. I love this song because it reminds of me good times and helps me remember people I’ve lost that were close to me.

1 Like

The song " '74-'75 " reminds me to special moments especially in the summer hanging around with friends, talking drinking and have a lot of fun. But also in the winter if its cold and we’re sitting inside playing monopoly and drinking hot tea. Additionaly in moments when i sweat and make sport it gives me power to lift more, run faster and reach more …

Jump!!! A lot of energy!

Listening to the Adiemus album.

Böhse Onkelz - Erinnerungen