What on earth did Energizer just launch? Yep a Phone

Am I the only one who doesn’t care about the size and how it looks like a brick? I just care about how long it will last…and I have a weapon on hand in case anyone gets any funny ideas to steal my brick

The geek in me is interested but practically what is the point. Just have a Fusion 5000 or a Slim 5009 or a 10000 and keep what’s in hand or pocket easier to hold.

The minute this item accidentally fell to the ground you’d know why these don’t exist.

.I have 9000mAh in my tablet, in my bag, it comes out when sat down. My bag has phone charger too

You can buy 20000 Powercore for $40

As long as it can work for a week (5-7 days) without charge, it works for me. Anything more than that is just a waste.
I guess 10-12 Ah battery is the ideal balance between size and capacity.

1 Like

Thread title updated to reference a phone release to cut down on additional threads :slight_smile:

Who thinks Anker should get in the mobile game and create a phone? I do

I hope this wont end up in some sort of Samsung Note 7 because this will be fun.

Wow! Power for weeks! That is just too much for me. The size of it won’t fit in my front pocket.

Looks more like a brick​:joy::joy: just need to make cement

What’s the point? might as well just carry a powerbank on your pocket

2 Likes

Even a decent sized powerbank n handset combo, would weigh less than this behemoth :elephant::elephant::elephant:

Hands on Video

2 Likes

Having g had soo many phones over the years, almost all Nokia.

My faves being the 3310, 7650, 7110 (matrix phone). The last one I love the flip/slide answer mode. The phone that broke my loyalty was the 5800 music phone, with RESISTIVE screen. It came with a guitar pick to use, which actually scratched the screen… Oops. The phone next was a 9??? or iPhone 3gs… I went with 3gs, then to Samsung, a quick visit to Sony, then back to samsung…lol

That pop up camera just has me reminiscing back to the old days of a phone with a gimmick.

1 Like

Lol, good comparison. Looks like a big brick.

1 Like

Kirkland licenses there batteries from other people. Most likely energizer

Late but rip the Energizer phone. Knew it wasn’t going to do well but didn’t expect for them to just drop their name from the phone completely.