What does everybody think of the Power Draw program?

There are lot of members here

http://community.anker.com/users

540219 users

And new members get points relatively easily, earning 50 points to create account and populate profile, which is enough to keep the quantity high.

Older and/or more active members have accumulated a lot of Powerbucks but even so given the large number of entries you can burn through them quickly and not win more than few items.

SO this active member has a lot of bucks - 5291

Whoa thatā€™s a lot more users than I thought. And i didnā€™t realize we can see how many power bucks each other had

Taking the ā€˜saving the penniesā€™ stance a bit too far :wink:

Your right about the points though how just starting out can generate enough for you to enter a draw, just imagine though what would faced under the older points scheme :anguished:

As for burning the bucks, can be easy if going ā€˜all inā€™ on a item. I generally make a rule not to go above 3 entries per item on a draw (if needed at all) but a ā€˜all inā€™ is always on the table if the odds are kinda in your favour (in a low take up event)ā€¦

The arm band seems like an easy all n win as only 3 people may have gone all in

I have been spending more but also @joshuad11 earns them faster with all the great product reveal new threads.

If I really want it I bid to the max, if I slightly want it I bid 1, otherwise no bid. I am in general going down in bucks :unamused:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a good incentive to be contributing to the community. Powebrick entries can be a bit steep and no wins as yet but fingers crossed.

An opportunity for bonus power bucks would be great

3 Likes

So thatā€™s actually not my intent. I simply do not enter when I have little interest in the product.

1 Like

You truly can not tell how many people go all in, as far as we know, it could be 33 different members now.

They have had several contests with prizes of bucks and points recently!

This is true, but I can only hope haha

I like their torches, I went all-in on the last two and didnā€™t win. Even all-in the chances are pretty slim.

Heck, I might even have to spend real bucks :scream:

Grrrrrā€¦ well that idear yā€™all have is pretty similar to what we 'ere got up in Maine. P.S Anker Q-pons are my FAVORITE. I am from New York and fughetabout it if you think I cant make fun of places I have live such as New York, Maine and Boston, donā€™t forget ya kahkis (car keys)

@AnkerOfficial please add a counter as to how many entries are for each item in power draw whether present or past, it sucks having to click on the product to see how many entered. Plus if you entered 10 times you cant click on it to see how many entries are there!

3 Likes

Now it is 540471 users

So 252 new members in the last hour.

I see incoming new threads to get those bucks!

1 Like

No doubtā€¦itā€™s never really been made clear if points are subtracted when a thread gets shutdownā€¦

@AnkerOfficial ?

1 Like

Also looking at @nigelhealy list there are a lot of users with pre-given names

2 Likes

One of us should have been intelligent enough to rack up a ton of bucks back in the easy days.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I havenā€™t started a thread: I figure anything I have a question about has already been asked and answered at least once; if I do a little digging, Iā€™ll find it in the forum.

5 Likes

Considering I won a September prize, Iā€™m loving it.

3 Likes

Personally I love that ANKER is getting people more involved in the website. This is a great new way to promote the brand and gets active users a good chance to win free ANKER technology.

1 Like