Weekend activities! (old thread reanimated)

I was just kidding Mac!

1 Like

I know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Actually Franz, perhaps you can help.

What is WiFi 6? I didnā€™t know there were levels of WiFi. Is it like a 6th speed/type, like WPS etc?

2 Likes

As far I know this will be a news standard.
Faster, saver and of course more expensive! :innocent:
All need to be changed: Wifi card in your items, routers AND they will charge you more fees.
Bogus?
Here in Germany we use ā€œHokus Pokusā€
but I see you know this as well ā€œhocas pocasā€ ā€¦

2 Likes

Scientific double-blind test results published in medical journal. Or not true.

The body naturally raises temperature and forcing sweating increases dehydration which makes lymphatic system worse at draining, so its sleep, water are the only known ways once infected. To avoid infection is outdoors excercise, ultraviolet kills viruses, a positive mental attitude and donā€™t pick your nose.

2 Likes

Oops, donā€™t pick your nose :nose:

I dare correct you on this. Some THEORIES say itā€™s good n healthy to eat boggies. Seriously.
Itā€™s said, by eating your boggies youre giving yourself a small sample of the germs, and this protect yourself.

I know in bad localised hayfever, one of the best cures, is to eat LOCALLY PRODUCED POLLEN (usually from a bee keeper). You eat 3-5 tiny bits of pollen daily, and by doing so your body better deals with itā€¦ I know this works, as for a couple years, I did it, and didnā€™t need any medication (for hayfever).

2 Likes

Yes I have read some articles regarding that. Iā€™m too lazy to link any right now but Iā€™m sure if you look, you will find them. I wonder who in the community would actually eat their boogers :scream:

2 Likes

Probably most did or haveā€¦when they were toddlers :laughing:

1 Like

Mac this with those Pollen works. Its a kind of vaccination as well.
Fortunately I never had any hay fever. :sleepy:

1 Like

I have a condition calledā€¦ Perennial Rhinitis. Itā€™s sort of like hayfever all year, so I take medication for it.

Before 1990, I never had a problem either, but one too many broken nose from a fight, and they decided itā€™s best to fix my nose, and straighten it. Before this first operation, I never had sneezes!

Then 12 yes later, and around 8 operations on my nose for various bits, Iā€™m left with a nose, thatā€¦ Isnā€™t allergic to anything, but Iā€™m also allergic to everything! For a few years, I would have multiple sneezes several times a day. I would have steroid I j xtion, which worked wonders, then the people in charge of prescriptions I wasnā€™t allowed them anymore.

2 Likes

Seems many toddlers around here, collecting points like kids do with colored pebbles. :joy:

2 Likes

@Chiquinho you nailed it! I wonder who thoughā€¦ :thinking::joy:

2 Likes

Mac , it seems you are ā€œwandering drugstoreā€.
BUT I KNOW: You are a tough fellow! :muscle:

2 Likes

I will not talk about those boogers, if so I will get banned after, for sure! :grin:

2 Likes

@Chiquinho sometimes you have to ruffle some feathers to get them looking nice :smirk:

2 Likes

I dont want to get in troubles, as English is not my mother tongue.
There are many mistakes could be made and never forgiven! :innocent:

2 Likes

Iā€™m so jealous that youā€™ve got a haloā€¦ think mine mustā€™ve got lost in the post! :see_no_evil: @Chiquinho

2 Likes

We might ask Anker if there is a free halo for you to test!

Do you have a fakebook account, otherwise you will get neither a test option nor any halo? :joy:

4 Likes

I know this is from a few weeks ago, but I want to share what I did this week :grin:.

I went and saw a broadway musical. Titanic: the musical.

It was very good. I love the music, it was very nostalgic. I loved how it really portrayed ā€œthe American dreamā€ and how a lot of people on that ship were coming to the US for a better life.

The only downside was the end was really predictableā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes

Interesting that you, a young person liked such a musical.

I like opera.
We have a very important opera house here in Munich.
And we can go there by trolley bus. :wink:

The last opera we saw was
ā€œLa fanciulla del westā€ from Giacomo Puccini.
(The story takes place in the USA in a mining camp,
Unusual for an opera)

The premiere was Saturday and it was fantastic.
This opera from Puccini is not played as often like ā€œToscaā€, ā€œLa Bohemeā€ ā€œTurandotā€ etc.
It was beautiful.

2 Likes

Was it as long as the film?

1 Like