We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Exactly @Steven_truong that’s a huge task.
Unless they ignore testing plans under a certain amount of words maybe?
I think they will pick 2 regulars and 3 random others.

3 Likes

Country information would normally help us screen out at least 1/3 of the applicants. :rofl:

4 Likes

You got a new record for number of testers applied for any we love testing events so far … 909 so far :grin:

1 Like

What do you think is the maximum number we can reach for this event? :thinking:

The last few tester selections I recognised about 1/3 - 1/2 of selected so yes I’d expect 2 or 3 regulars.

After this, can we have something I’m interested in testing please!

1 Like

Sweet dreams only! :rofl:

I know the 2 kids would only use this to play fortnite on lol

Not that I would be putting my name in the hat for it.

Having not read anything about it / or comments on threads - I must admit I really do like the design of it. (Even it it reminds me of those RC Droids)

1 Like

Closed at 918

3 Likes

918 is still a very good number!!

@Ankerofficial in the hot seat to choose the lucky 5 :wink:

2 Likes

I am impressed that it was only at 918. @Shenoy, it was your review that helped push the number to that amount. :wink:

I wonder what has been the most users to apply for testing an item all items made available to test. I know for the testing club that is the most but including the other area before it was named the testing club. I was surprised when the q20 had almost 800 but that was probably due to the number of testers though.

4 Likes

I was expecting it to hit 1000+ @Duane_Lester
Shame it didnt/glad it didn’t? Can’t make my mind up.

1 Like

LOL I will say whomever gets picked, I would go buy a lottery ticket that same day. Because with 5 testers, you have a .54 percent chance to be selected.

If they read each test plan, it may take days for them to pick somebody LOLOL

I was thinking it would hit over 100 and glad it did not as well.

I am just as surprised with the other contest for the island giveaway contest. I would not think there would about a 1000 on that one.

It reminds me of a chickfila giveaway I did off Facebook. One contest had like a meal worth 7 dollars and it got like 200 entries. The second one was a catered tray, fries, sandwiches and fruit tray that worth about 200 and it drew just 7 entries. (FYI, my wife won that catered tray :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

lol… not sure if it was really the review or Anker notifications on social media and emails which got the traction, i truly believe the latter :wink:

1 Like

Let me dream @Shenoy. Don’t bust the dream bubble. LOL

I like Positive dreams, dream it is!

Still happy, i was the first to put the review for Astro here :wink: … but there will be at least 5 more, if not a total of 8 here for Astro from Community members

Can’t wait to see who is chosen! I think this device would be fun to test out. I’ve got a bunch of ideas for this device if chosen.

I was surprised with this event too :joy:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Bit curious, who does the elimination / selection of testers from all the applicants, is it you by yourself doing this or is there a team doing it?

1 Like

Oh yea I’ve been curious about it too and 1 more. Do you go through applications on a rolling basis and have a list of best few that you update as applications roll in?

The brand team + me :blush:
Like for the powerstrip, it was the Anker testing team + me.
I normally do some basic information screening work first to screen out people with a wrong country and then forward the rest to the relevant team.

4 Likes