We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Those are the winners of the powerline III… their names can be found on the page…

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Usually, the testing product gets shipped in 7-8 days, do we know when the PowerLine III cable be shipped or if there are any delays expected, thanks!

3 Likes

Congrats to the those lucky testers.

I’ve yet to put my name in the hat

2 Likes

Congrats Guys!

2 Likes

@Shenoy just got the shipping notice from AnkerDirect, so expect yours soon.

1 Like

@MacBlank we have @Shenoy and few other known faces in the list, i’m sure you know me by this time :wink:

2 Likes

Of course @Ice1 I recognise your name in the list, but the VAST majority of the names I can’t say I’ve ever seen, not even in this post/topic.

It’s just typical of Anker to ignore the community members in general… It sort of reminds me of older films and the token character… We’ll put a couple members in to shut them up, otherwise make sure it goes to 93% of unknowns!

3 Likes

Ehhh, isn’t the whole point to expose new people to the brand??

3 Likes

The product has already been shipped out.

2 Likes

thanks @AnkerOfficial @Ice1 for the udpate,

however have not received any email from AnkerDirect as in the past, may be change in process?

3 Likes

As I mentioned time and time again in the past, you dont always get a shipping update or email. And sometimes you get a email after you already received the product.

2 Likes

Not so good getting such an email too late.

I got always the email when the item is shipped by amazon.de
So I can track and I know if its shipped by DHL or HERMES.
(DHL is pretty fast, HERMES is much slower)

3 Likes

Emails out boys and girls!

2 Likes

You see, being a little bit patient is always good.
Enjoy the item!

2 Likes

Still waiting for the Wakey to arrive, more interested in that than a a lead to be fair :joy:

1 Like

Enjoy the new cable!

2 Likes

Wakey will give you more fun than a cable, Paul.
But i am sure both will be useful for you.

Enjoy your winnings, write reviews and stay here at our community!

3 Likes

Indeed it will.
Need the cable for the car so the chance to review and get the latest lead is a bonus.
I think I’ll be sticking around for a while, you don’t get rid on me that easily :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Never we would get rid on you! :smile:
A good written review needs some time.
And add photos, all like photos!

2 Likes

@Tank I have “always” received an email for the shipping, not a single exception so far in these many years…

Since @AnkerOfficial has confirmed it as shipped, will conclude and accept :innocent:

Since some are still getting the email, like @Chiquinho said, a little patience is always good.

3 Likes