We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Thank you all, I am surprised that I won. I was so excited to claim it that I forgot to double check my shipping address before I submit it, I don’t trust google’s autofill feature. @AnkerOfficial can you PM me the shipping address that I submitted? Sorry for bothering you, and thank you for this opportunity.

1 Like

Great you are on the list!

2 Likes

Congrats to those chosen :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Lol I always fear that scenario. Sometimes the autofill just uses multiple address and combine it. Congrats. I was really hoping I would get chosen because my original one is failing lol.

1 Like

IKR, Anker should show the submitted address somewhere on the testing club page, or at least send a confirmation email or notification.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Here the link to my review
You guys ask for honesty and there you have it in my review.

5 Likes

Honesty is needed.
No fairy tales!
Thank you, Rob!

3 Likes

I like fairy tales :cry:

2 Likes

Gebrüder Grimm, Hans Christian Andersen and ANKER reviews

Once upon a time I got a speaker and a cable for testing… :rofl:

2 Likes

The cable I used to charge my Princess and the speaker I played while we partied :joy:

3 Likes

Oho … Paul that’s … hehe! :joy:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical @AnkerSupport The SoundCore Life Q20 Headphones I was sent from the testing club are defective. What process do I follow to resolve this please?

1 Like

@Tech_for_Travel Can I ask how they are defective or you determined them to be defective?

1 Like

Thank you @AnkerOfficial !! Received a package delivery note from the leasing office for a package… Looks like the Robovac 25 C is here :blush:, will pick it in the morning

1 Like

Welcome to the “vacuum club”:laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you @Chiquinho :innocent:

2 Likes

Audio playback works well whilst I’m still. The problem is when I walk or move, on each step the earphones make a pop/crack sound on nearly each step. I took the stairs down to the Underground Tube and it popped on every step.

The pop/crack noise is louder than the volume level I have the audio set to. I can only think it is a loose cable maybe.

1 Like

Seems to be a loose connection somewhere.
Go for a replacement by contacting the support.

1 Like

NSFW PARENTAL ADVISORY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

1 Like

Look what I got …it was indeed the Anker product which was delivered :blush:… got it home now… Eufy Robovac 25C… now looking for a name for it :wink:… Will post the rest over the testing review

7 Likes