We Love Testing | Soundcore Icon Mini

It’s another We Love Testing I love to test this product

I don’t have an Instagram and now it’s a requirement ughhhh

Next time put not US in the title of the post.

“We love to push you in social media!”

I wrote a message, but I think there will be no answer.

May be I will concentrate on messages like:

“congrats”, “nice deals”, “nice review”

in the future.

Those can be generated by a script. :wink:

1 Like

What are you talking about not US? The contest is open to residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.

2 Likes

ohh nice one that is open to more people to test. Good luck to those who apply

I would honestly prefer Twitter over Facebook or any other social media platform owned by Facebook. Just my opinion

3 Likes

I do not see much difference.
Fakebook and Instagame are Zuckerzwerg (sic)
The other who knows.
All the same data seller. :angry:

1 Like

Guess that true for every company. Get’s data, stores it, and sells it. No personal life if you use internet :joy:

The more you are in social media, the more they know about you, the more your data can be combined, selected, interpreted, evaluated and SOLD!

I have submitted my testing plan and I hope to get chosen to test and review this speaker :smile:

1 Like

Who doesn’t? :joy:

So, social media requirements are mandatory for testing. I’ll just get another FB and a new instagram account. I wouldn’t want to miss out in the future.

1 Like

This made me laugh :joy:

I’m keeping my fingers crossed I get chosen :+1:

With 300 entries so far, and 15 testers to be chosen, we all have a 1/20 (5%) chance of being chosen.

I don’t know wether that should encourage or discourage me :joy:

@Anjou1888 How do you know 300 people entered? What because they click on the link? A lot of people will click it and find social media is required and never enter so your numbers are flawed, and I can click that link multiple times and it records it Everytime.

Besides, why do you always have to rush a contest and try to break down what the odds will be? Why can’t you just let it be and enjoy the mystery and surprise. Stop being so analytical

4 Likes

Your right about the numbers being wrong.

I like knowing the odds, I always do :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Get the email at 17:08 on 7th March. Apply at 17:20 on 7th March. Get told opportunity is no longer available.

Epic fail, Anker.

If your talking about this campaign, click the link above and enter that way