We Love Testing | Roav Bolt

Still no shipping info… has anyone else received it?

Nothing as of yet.

@TheCharneco @TechMan We have already shipped the products out and it should be arriving in 5-7 business days.

2 Likes

I just got the notification :grin:. Thanks @AnkerOfficial!

Got mine too! Thanks so much! I traded my car last week for a slight upgrade. The new car has Alexa in it, so I’ll be moving the Viva to the other car. It’s going to be great to be able to compare the services on-the-go side-by-side. The Bolt looks a lot smaller too, which will be great to fit in tighter spaces.

Looking forward to the opportunity to review it! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll probablt get mine while I’m gone camping :disappointed:. I’ll have to wait I guess :grin:

Got shipping email today but no tracking info

Thank you bro!

Has anyone checked their mailboxes today???
:smile::smile::smile:

Thank you so very much again, @AnkerOfficial! I’m really looking forward to reviewing this!

3 Likes

glad you got it congrats

Nice! Can’t wait to see those awesome reviews

Just got mine. (Probably came yesterday but I wasn’t home). I will try it In 30 minutes and letcha know my first impressions :joy:

I’ve used it some. Gotta be honest, my first impressions aren’t that great :confused:. I am using iOS, and that appears to be part of it.

I guess only time will tell :grin:

Did you have issues with it? Was there anything you didn’t like?

I’m not familiar with google assistant, so I’m not sure everything to try yet. I’ll list the troubles I’ve had.

1. I use Apple Music. When I ask google to play music through it, it doesn’t work. First it asks me to open the music app, which completely defeats the purpose of the assistant in the first place. If I happen to have the google assistant app open, there is a link to open to the song I asked for. The weirdest part is, the link doesn’t even work. So far the music is a complete bust. I will try Spotify tomorrow.

2. I was trying to use the maps app. I asked google to take me somewhere (wasn’t actually going there, just testing it out). It makes me open the google assistant app, to choose the GPS app I want to use. Again, these defeats the purpose of the bolt. It’s easier to use Siri. In addition, I can’t get it to give me the ETA for some reason.

Phone calls seem to work pretty well though. If you have any suggestions of things to try, let me know.

For number 1 I think you have to have Google Play Music for it to work and play. And number 2, maybe once you use your default GPS app, it won’t ask again a second time. I actually do not use the Google Assistant apps or Bixby (it comes with newer Samsung’s phones)

You can use Apple Music, since it’s in the options in settings. It’s supposed to work.

It still won’t open the gps even after selecting maps multiple times. Will try with google maps tomorrow :man_shrugging:

You’ll probably get it figured out :thumbsup:

1 Like

Hopefully :grin:. I don’t like leaving negative reviews (for any brand) but if the product is bad, I will have to leave a bad review.

As long as you are honest and leave a throughout review, I think that’s what matters

1 Like