‘We Love Testing’ is Back!

Shh, they can still change it or the next round will be for points or a buck offer for review

Doubt they would ever do points as that would affect your level.

if i had to choose it would be Soundcore Flare but both speakers have their own strong points.

I would start not with the speaker but with the app (l.e.d., equalizer controls and overall eaze of use). I would then move to the speaker build quality & over all design impressions. I would also use it by my hot tub and the different light shows and the speaker being water proof would be great by the tub and pool at night. I’ve been looking for a good speaker to bring by the pool and this looks to check all of the boxes. then i would test the sound quality and volume before and after it took a little swim.

i would post my reviews on the YouTube Facebook and the Anker forum i will also review on Amazon but posting reviews on Amazon has been hit or miss lately unless you purchase directly from them.

By points I meant powerbucks, and bucks as in actual money. Sorry for my confusion

1 Like

FLARE

it was an easy choice!

My plan is to play EDM/TECHNO/HARDCORE as loud as I can (fk the neighbours!) and enjoy the light show.

I will then post on FB and show my friends what a great party spkr it is.

A simple basic plan I know. I don’t have thousands on my FB, and I don’t have a tube-u following, but I do have friends in several countries.

That’s it @AnkerOfficial basic, but fool proof… Plus I’ll have fun, annoying the neighbours (definitely my turn, as they’re the ones normally annoying me, with their music). I know the flare isn’t THAT loud, but it’ll be enough! lol

2 of them together in a nice size room can get overwhelmingly loud, so if you ever get 2, your neighbors would hate ya…but all the more reason to do it:wink:

2 Likes

Like Anker would let me have 2, but on my Samsung S8 I have DUAL SOUND mode in the BT settings, so I might be able to use the SC2 together… Obvs not as good as 2 flares thumping n flashing… What a party!

Hey @AnkerOfficial, are you game?

1 Like

I would love to test the Motion Q. Having two young children, portable music is essential in our house & garden. We could be playing Little Mix by the paddling pool, Ed Sheeran on the deck and Clean Bandit in the house. When the kids have gone to bed, we might relax with a glass of wine and a bottle of brewdog in the garden with some adult music. A waterproof speaker would make a great addition to our family. We currently used the Anker Souncore Nano in the garden, but the motion q has an extra bonus.

I would review via Facebook, Twitter @bitznpcz and my YouTube channel.

1 Like

I have been a big fan of Anker for a long time. I would choose the Flare. My test plan is to first use it daily for about a week with normal wear and tear. I then plan on reviewing it at that time and see how it’s working. Next I will push it to the limit for a few days and see how the speaker handles it. I live in AZ and it’s beginning to be summer so I know spending time by the pool and such will help with my “extreme” test. I don’t have a website but I do have Instagram, Tumblr & Twitter which I would share my post as well as on Amazon. I’m also excited to compare to the Soundcore 2 and Soundcore Boost since I have both as well as seeing how well it works with iOS.

1 Like

I would love the opportunity to test out the Motion Q. I have multiple camping trips planned over this summer and would bring this to test. We plan on hiking the grand canyon, doing some kayaking on the lake and doing some mountain biking. I feel it would do well mounted on the back of my camel pack as I ride. I enjoy a range of music so I can test the full range of sound that this speaker should be able to deliver. Once tested, a review would be made on my facebook, twitter, instagram and youtube channel as well as a full product review on amazon.com.

I would love to test the Motion Q against my SoundCore Nano :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. I would conduct my review by testing the battery life and sound quality in a quiet room on Youtube.

I will post the review on social media and Amazon.
I #LoveTesting :relaxed::smiley::smile::sunglasses:

#WeLoveTesting

I’d choose the Flare and test it with my wife.

I’d test out the Hip Hop and Club/Dance music that I prefer and the Gospel / R&B that she prefers. I’m Android. She’s Apple, so we would be able to test out both versions of the app. She also prefers music on the softer side. I prefer it loud. So we can test the sound at different levels. She has Apple Music. I use it as well as Spotify and Amazon.

I plan on using it in the bedroom, kitchen, and outside while i’m doing work.

We have 3 kids. 6, 12, and 13. The 6 year old loves music. I’m curious to try the flare in dim light to see how entertaining that might be for them.

I would post pics and video on Facebook, Instagram along with a short review. I’ve been telling my friends for a long time that Anker makes great stuff!

1 Like

Motion Q would be my first choice, although would love to test both if possible. Would use a frequency sweep tool via IOS and record frequency anomalies in both speakers. Pink noise testing at 1m as well. Real-world use tests would include using the speaker for home, work, travel, swimming. Would test durability against drops. All styles of music would be used at all volume levels to check for bass optimization, vocal clarity in the midrange, and high end accuracy. I have several original compositions that I’ve mastered that I would use as a baseline for speaker performance and accuracy.

With over 8 years of testing all makes & models of portable speakers, along with over 25 years of professional audio engineering, both in studio and live…I’d be glad to offer my input and unbiased review of these products. Thanks!

1 Like

I’d love to test the Flare :crossed_fingers:t2: Our 3 “kids” are all back from uni in the next week or so, they’d love this!! Our daughters 21st Birthday :champagne: is looming and then her Graduation Ball :dancer:t2::champagne::man_dancing:t2:followed by Graduation :tada: so the perfect situations to put this through its paces.
I would leave reviews on Amazon, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. I’m a member of a few panels so would try and get my review posted or the product promoted on these also.

1 Like

I would be interested in testing both flare and/or motion Q.
I already have Anker Zolo with Alexa (5 watt output), Google Mini (5 watt output)and logitech bluetooth (6 watt output).
My plan is to compare flare or motion Q to these other smart/bluetooth speakers. compare the sound quality, bluetooth range, ease of operation, range, etc along with comparing the good looks :sunglasses:
I will share the comparative reviews here on Anker as well as other social media sites.
Good luck everyone!

I would love to teast the Motion Q20.I have a child so waterproof is a great idea.i suffer with sore back so lightweight is also a pluss to me.We often travel to my parents house to have bbq’s and catch ups i would love to take this to my parents house to try it outside and indoors with family and friends.we are also going on holiday soon and i would love to take this with us.
I would review on amazon and facebook also any others that you would like me to.
I am also a tester for a few other panels so i know what to do and how to review.

I want to be a tester for the Flare. I currently have one of your older bluetooth speakers that I use to listening to music in different areas of my house and plan to test out the flare in a similar way and see how it compares to your older bluetooth speaker as far as sound quality/ bass / loudness to see if there is any distortion and distance to see how far my iphone or ipad can be from the speaker and also how long the battery lasts. Also to see what it is like when paired with different devices such as my iphone / ipad / mac mini and my desktop pc ( all of which have bluetooth on them )

1 Like

I am new to testing products for companies but not new to testing. I am a BA that currently test software and feel that I could test the Flair or Motion Q. My test plan would consist of several items that I would find important in evaluating a speaker. Since it is waterproof, I would have to do a dunk test but that would be my last test to just to be safe. One of my test would be a distance test. This would to show how far you are able to cast your music to the device. Another test is test the battery life. I would make sure it was fully charged and then would see how long that it would last before the battery died. The next test would be a sound test. I would get a song that has a lot of base and see how it handles that vibrations and if it is crackling or does it keep a good sound. Will do it with a normal sound and at the loudest that the speaker can handle. I am figuring that we get to keep the speaker. If so, I would probably be less likely to do my final test and that would be a drop test as I would want to test how it can handle dropping from certain levels,(end table lengths, movie case level and etc to see they can handle some hit to the ground as we all know kids and accidents do happen. Posting it would and could be different formats. I could do a youtube video (my first),or can do a review for Amazon, and other formats such as Facebook, Twitter as well.

I would like to test the Motion Q. Product will be tested outdoors while party is happening along with indoor Connected to echo dot.

Test will include waterproof, connectivity range, loudness, clarity and ease of use.

Review will be written to social media. Possible video as well.

1 Like

I would love to test out and review the Motion Q25. We will use it outdoors in our backyard…on the patio, over around our firepit…on the porch swing…just hanging out as a family. Between myself and an 8 y/o and a 15 y/o we will definitely put it to the test. ThanksUploading…

1 Like