We Love Testing | eufy Robovac 30C "eufy's Eye View" Review!

Innovative idea of actually making the Robovac the hero, with GoPro cam attached to it… closely resembles the story we had by Anker :slight_smile:

Great stuff, great video!

Great video!

This was a cool video! The GoPro idea was good but got me nauseous when it was banging on the couch over and over again :joy:

1 Like

Great video, thanks!

Haha I actually liked that part :joy: , great review @gAnkster.
Next you should make a movie with the Robovac or at least narate it so that it’s crazy interesting.

1 Like

Ha! What about a choose your own adventure!!!?? :astonished:

Nice video review!

Great video review buddy!

Hey everybody! I updated my post (finally) with the full article I’ve been working on. Check it out above!

I did not expect to use it either, but it’s really useful to send the robovac to particular places and have it spot clean. You can always pick it up to do that too, but the driving feature lets you stay on the couch :smile:

I like any feature that lets me be lazier :joy::joy:

Those mats with notches could even not be cleaned properly by using a normal vacuum.
You should try to clean this mat by using the “spin around mode” and boost.

1 Like

Ha this is true! I find I like different features from different manufactures, and its annoying they don’t just all share.

For example, the no-go lines in Neato are awesome compared to having to use some kind of tape or invisible barrier. But for Roomba you can name each room after its mapped and then set your schedule for specific rooms on specific days or clean a specific room.

If only a manufacturer would include all these features in one package… hint hint hint… :slight_smile:

1 Like

You will never get the “SUPER-Vac”
Some lack of these others from those.

For me the stupid version is enough.
It is cleaning instead of “thinking” and “drawing plans” which will be forgotten by the next shutdown or WIFI disconnection.

1 Like

I would like one that mapped my house and knew where to go. I think this would make it a more efficient cleaner.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial you’re such a character :joy:. Pinning a post 4 months late :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Woah Zombie Thread :zombie::woman_zombie:

1 Like

May be with the Robovac Event going on, Anker official wants to revive this old thread to get more traction on the topic :wink:

1 Like

Nice review!! love the GoPro EoboVac “point of view”, will do it on my 30C to watch it’s journey around the apartment :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like