We Love Testing Anker Soundcore Icon Review with Photos. Plus Audio Comparison Video

So today I received the Anker Soundcore Icon

What’s in the box

Of Course you get the Soundcore Icon and the Micro USB Cable.

The Soundcore Icon was very well packaged which in my opinion did not need it
as of course it’s “Fun Proof”

The Weight is 354 grams and the Dimensions - 5.38 x 2.74 x 1.83 m

This is lighter and smaller than the A3143 (which I own).

I Found the the Base on the A3143 was for deeper than the Soundcore Icon but Saying that the A3143 is a Stereo Speaker, I will be Definitely be getting another Soundcore Icon to Link them together.

Sound Comparison to the A3143 see the YouTube Link - Audio Comparison Video

The Soundcore Icon is Perfect for on the Beach, Bike Riding well whatever I guess, Take it on a boat, Canoe hey even a Jet Ski and it floats I tested it out in the bath and it worked fine being soaked and floated which is perfect for those who are always knocking thing over (i.e. Me).

Conclusion.

This is a very well built speaker, the ease of Paring devices with the product
was easy and smooth.

I loved the little feet which in the Photo you can place where you want,

The Handle which is extremely durable can hang from Bike Handles, Trees or whatever/wherever you choose because its Strong Durable and IP67 Protection it is for people in all walks of life and situations. :grinning: I would love your feedback/comments. :grin:

7 Likes

Please be so kind and add some space between the photos, which are great.!

Done, Sorry I forgot.

Now its fine!

Great review!

Nice review and photos

Nice review! Like the various pics of icon and backgrounds.

Nice review! How many watts?

Nice thanks for sharing!

nice review :thumbsup:

Good review @SyJohnEwing thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Very nice review. I enjoyed the photos from this one.

After seeing all the Soundcore Icon reviews… Happy to say, your review has been least detrimental on Icon… I too test devices once a while in water … But I cannot imagine or will never try the extremes :grin:

Detrimental is a strong word… May be peaceful :v: is the right word with Buddha in the backgrounds

Don’t forget to share these nice pictures on Instagram and tag our official account soundcoreaudio with the hashtag #breaktheillusion, you could have a chance to win up to $50 worth of Soundcore audio every Friday!

Wow! That’s awesome news… Is this newly started or going on for sometime?

Yes, it’s a newly started event on Soundcore Instagram. Feel free to check it out!

1 Like

I sure will, thank you

Nice review really great quality photos