We Bring Tidings from CES…

That you were. You’re in the running!

4 Likes

We wanted to release the info on the community board in the morning of CES day 1 ( :

3 Likes

:joy: well, our company IS named Anker.

In all seriousness, it’s because they’re meant to be taken out boating/hiking/biking/snowboarding. Get as extreme as you can.

5 Likes

Walsh and the icon both sound great! Looking forward to these products this year!

2 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

Wakey, Nebula Prizm Pro II and Roav Bolt are the stars from Anker at CES, great show Anker! :dizzy:

1 Like

Hey if you need a reviewer with some outdoor credibility…

5 Likes

Wakey has me excited! Also, the Rave and Infini Pro look great!

1 Like

Would have loved to see the Wakey as a smart speaker rather than an alarm clock.

1 Like

Wakey had to be one of the worst names for any device.

2 Likes

I like the Icon and the icon mini got any specs?
-curious about how long each it will run on a full battery?
-When will they be for sale?

2 Likes

Dang love everything you’ve come out with. Especially the sound bar with Dolby atmos got to love that

1 Like

Set to play from the Anker section

2 Likes

It’s made for Dutch!
“Oranje”

2 Likes

If I would put the Roav Bolt into the plug of the cigarette lighter in my car, it could be that I use the Roav Bolt for changing gears …:wink:

1 Like

I kind of like it. This is the first thing that comes to mind for me:

3 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

2 Likes

I like the wakey and infini pro soundbar. Add some ceiling clock projection to that wakey baby.

3 Likes

I know, but it has one major strength:

NONE of us will forget the name. Sometimes that matters more than anything.

2 Likes