[Video] EVERYTHING on Display at CES 2019!

The Fusion 10000 & Atom were nice to see. Still interested in the Wakey–even with the FM radio built in. And the Rave looks massive!

2 Likes

OMG YES A FUSION I love those chargers they are so greatttttt

2 Likes

Many of these are already announced, some a year ago, the ones (from memory) I not seen before are

As I literally spend all my time with either the Life or the Slim in my ears or around my neck, anything which improves on them is my most interest. I did buy the Spirit but I prefer the Slim / Slim+ as the lower weight makes them stay in the ears better, better noise isolation.

Everything else, to a significant degree, I dialled back my expectations. What 2018/9 taught me is Anker, while customer support kept so high, I would be reluctant to buy from another brand if Anker made it, is they are just not innovating very quickly. The last major device investment I made was not in USB-PD as it is a zoo of risk, I kept myself in the years-old 5V 2A standard which in Anker is > 2 years old.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to get hands on WAKEY, esp if wireless quick charge.

1 Like

Indeed it is, supporting 7.5/10W output.

1 Like

For a bedside charger you don’t need as much wattage. Office / desk type, yes faster is better. It it is due to time not used, put down.

1 Like

What’s the Nebula product next to th Nebula Capsule II - same cylindrical shape, a little smaller, around the 2:40 mark?

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s just the original Capsule.

Isn’t the original capsule the same size as the II?

Yes that was my same concern, they the smaller one looked blurred, I kept pausing the video and could not an unblurred frame. I am puzzled same as you.

No, Capsule was 2.67" wide and 4.72" tall whereas Capsule II is 3.15" wide and 5.9" tall.

1 Like

Ahh. So its not a capsule which compares to a soda can. That is not clear.

1 Like

Me too. Will it charge other watches as well?

1 Like

Huh. I thought they kept the form factor, like with the Mars.

2 Likes

Do you know if there’s a longer video showing each item separately?

1 Like

OK, we need to see more of the Apple Watch / Phone charger and it needs to be in my house now!

1 Like

I never realized how massive the Rave/Rave Mini was!

1 Like

OMG YES A FUSION I love those chargers they are so great…

2 Likes

I also would like to see the products in more detail. Maybe a separate video for each family …:slight_smile:

1 Like

Impressive displays @AnkerOfficial

1 Like