#UseAnkerInstead PowerCore Fusion 5000

The powercorefusion 5000 was one of the first Anker products that I bought when I first joined the Anker community. I was so excited and thought it was one of the most genius ideas out there. For those of you who don’t know the fusion is a wall charger that also serves as a 5,000 mAh power bank. The power bank charges by micro usb or when plugged into the wall. The nice thing about it is that you can plug your phone in to charge and once it is done charging your phone it then charges it’s self. The prongs on the fusion fold up nicely into its body making it easier for travel and on the side there is a nice set of leds with a button to show the battery status. The fusion is in my backpack at all times ever since it saved me in high school. My school had tests on iPads and mine was dying two periods before the test my teacher would not let me charge it so instead I plugged in the fusion in the outlet in the back and at the end of class grabbed it and plugged my iPad into. The fusion gave me enough power to be able to take my test thank god. I really owe anker for this one and that is why we #useankerinstead.

7 Likes

Nice review thanks for the pictures! glad it could save you

1 Like

So you have to give this saviour a place of honor! :grin:

1 Like

Yes yes I did even though it isn’t one of the newest things out there it has been loyal to me all the way

2 Likes

Old things working properly should NEVER been given up! :wink:

2 Likes

Great review and photos! Well done!

Your powercore fusion came in clutch :+1:

Awesome review and photos! The white looks very clean looking, does it attract any grubby marks or discolouration?

Glad it saved you at school! It’s one of my favorite chargers as well.

1 Like

Great review :clap:
This is one of few Anker products that I don’t have :man_facepalming:

Yep this is next on my list. Not having to carry around both a charging block AND power bank, plus charging my devices simultaneously with the power banks themselves is such a nice feature.

2 Likes