USA: 10000 Redux $26 this week

Link

While $26 is less than $34, these 10000mAh typically get as low as about $21 if you’re patient so its a get now or not decision.

Letting you order but in stock about Dec 14th so you’d likely get it for Xmas, for presents!

2 Likes

Great deal. Nice Christmas present :slight_smile:

Wow, I love the look and size of it. Anker is making it hard for me, not to collect power banks. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ditto, but I have too similar already, Powercore II 6700 and two Powercore 10000 and a Powercore Slim 5000. Probably what would make me buy is a dual-socket so it can recharge 2 items at once. Currently I solve that via a 10000 + Mini.

I am thinking if they make 3 21700 cell items it will be wider and room and power for a 2nd socket. Waiting.

2 Likes

Funny you should say this because I was thinking the same thing. I find having a dual charging port is ideal for a EDC.

1 Like

They could just move the input to the side like on the “lite” and have plenty of room for dual ports.

1 Like

Arguably as there is added trickle charge which means basically if you plug anything in there is a power draw, removes the need for a power button completely. That liberates up space for an added output port. If they are struggling for space just make it USB-C which is a lot smaller.

1 Like

Nice deals