[US] MUST BUY: PowerCore Essential 20000 PD, ONLY $26.99!

At least I warned!

True. I ended getting one. Was thinking about a second, but probably for the best. I got too many powerbanks as it is :joy:

1 Like

I JUST BOUGHT THIS FOR $39.99.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
@AnkerOfficial PRICE MATCH?
Should I return and re-buy?

$13 won’t kill me.
But it might.

It’s all @professor’s fault.

2 Likes

Delete from cart and try again

Nope, didnt work. Maybe code is one per customer.

1 Like

Refuse delivery and re-order?

1 Like

UPDATE

PowerCore Essential 20000 PD is back on sale for just $29.99 (Lightning deal until 6:45 PM PT) if anyone is interested who missed out on the first deal. Be sure to clip the $10 off coupon.

@PennStateFan

2 Likes

Hey Onstar, google search ‘Amazon Chat’ to get in touch with a real person via chat, and ask for a price match promotional discount. You can then apply this discount on a future sold by Amazon order.

1 Like

Thanks for thinking of me! I’ll pass on for now and wait for the next $26.99 or less deal. I have too many anyways :joy:

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083NHK77Z

$32

If you’re in market for 20Ah and 18W is suffiient, just buy it now, ask why later. Better is coming but still weeks off and these prices won’t be matched with a better product for some weeks.

1 Like

Damn damn damn. I paid $40 two months ago … for just the battery without the charger.

2 Likes

Well you think that’s bad, I predict what is 18W now will be 30W shortly.

Speed bump across the range looks obvious.

1 Like

Well … the more I read your posts, the less I feel the need for a higher wattage charger. Especially on my Chromebook. The 18W works just fine.

And yeah, I’m a sucker. I ended up buying the deal from today for $32. Ugh. It’s a sickness.

1 Like

This is excellent value. But.

I am increasingly confident 30W (more like 27W) for same size and cost is coming followed by a new entry-level 45W Powercore. 27W won’t be this same price we see now for 18W a few months, probably October. The current 45W is still on 18650 and a Li Poly is due, so a new 45W and a new 27W, the latter probably very similar to this 18W.

No inside knowledge, just logical extrapolation so don’t feel I know something, I’m guessing. If you need something today, buy it today. I doubt 20Ah will be significantly lower cost next few weeks.

2 Likes