[Updated] Soundcore Space NC

i would be really interested on how the product performs seeing that the name sounds like it would put out great sounds

Iā€™m currently contemplating between the Space NC and Sony 1000XM2. I mainly use bluetooth IEMs (especially outdoors and in sport activities) but when Iā€™m at home and am either writing on my desktop or watching Youtube clips, I would prefer a wireless pair of over-ears that cancel noise. I just need something with a decent SQ and noise-cancellation.

It has been my experience with bluetooth IEMs that more expensive doesnā€™t always translate to significantly better. For example, I have a 150-dollar pair of V-Moda BT IEMs and I also have a pair of 25-dollar Anker SoundBuds Curve BT IEMs. V-Moda is better in the bluetooth stability (can be a big issue with cheap BT earphones) and SQ deparments but not much. The comfort level is the same on both. I would never buy the V-Modas again as they are not bang-for-the-buck compared to the Ankers. I wonder if the situation is the same with the Space NCs and the XM2s.

1 Like

Official press release - a quote from CEO Steven Yang mentions that ā€œSoundcore by Anker will launch a number of high-end noise-cancelling audio products in 2018.ā€ So far, we only know of Soundcore Life NC (neckband style), so likely to learn of several more in the coming months. Iā€™ll do my best to keep you all updated. :grin:

Amazon link ICYMI ($99)

Are they water proof?

No, they are not.

And now the Amazon link says 20 hours :confused: :laughing:

Proof readers having a bad day? :grin:

1 Like

I think every day might be a bad day for themā€¦

Itā€™s a tough job if you want to do it quickly.