[New Release] Sport Air

Nah it looks about the same as the spirit x…and I say this because some knucklehead who beta tested these posted his review back a few months and I chastised them for doing so and they pulled his review

Lol. Probably never gets to beta test again

2 Likes

posting beta product review prior to product launch is a no-no

Yes, for beta tests, there is a NDA which clearly mentions it, unless explicitly approved by Anker

1 Like

Oh trust me I know,which is why I chastised that person for doing so. Thankfully @ankerofficial and the admins were on it within minutes of me tagging them and not too many people saw this person’s review…although it was up for at least 5 minutes so whoever’s was on in that time could have read and seen it

wow… which product was it?
when i beta tested Liberty Air and someone got them before official launch in a Chicago walmart, I still waited till Anker gave me written permission to post a review :grinning:

1 Like

This one I believe…

2 Likes

The admins put it down to over-excitement and mentioned they had a friendly word, so they probably still have a shot in the future, though they might end up being further down the list…

3 Likes

It’s lucky to be chosen for Beta tests and most of these are interesting. Sad to see users blow up chances and not adhering to the NDA signed with Anker.

1 Like

I feel like they already have enough wireless headphones at this level.

2 Likes

#UPDATE
Soundcore’s Sport Air is now available to order via Amazon for a cost of $34.99, and should begin shipping on June 8.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks for always keeping us updated @joshuad11
I might get this for my dad

1 Like

Not sure I like the design will have to see if it grows on me

1 Like

thanks for the update

1 Like

so I bought myself a pair today and I have only one question. if I took a shower with these would they stop working? this isn’t a joke I’m not super smart.

1 Like

It would probably be fine.

That’s definitely not a silly question :wink:.

I accidentally ran my spiritX through the washing machine, and had the same question. They ended up being perfectly fine!

I know there are multiple (5-6) people here on the community that have had the same thing happen.

Assuming these have a similar water proofing, your buds should be good!

Hope you enjoy them (and leave a review :grin:)!

I can tell you that these will absolutely hold up and work in the shower. I have them and they work great, in and outside if the shower.