[New Release] Ace A1

I agree–feels like there are too many speakers in the Soundcore line-up, and I don’t see how it fits in, unless this is geared to be an entry-level/budget speaker in the $20 range. I’m kind of curious to see how it compares to the Icon & Icon Mini since those are marketed to take on the go.

2 Likes

@joshuad11 thanks for sharing. Is this a replacement for the Soundcore Nano or a complete different model. Remember reading about Ace sometime back…

I second @professor there are too many Soundcore speakers, same is case with Eufy Robovacs.

2 Likes

Bingo, what does this give you say the Icon Mini doesn’t?

1 Like

Why does this look a lot like one of the Anker/Soundcore speaker I saw at Walmart. And kinda weird they have so many speakers that seem so similar

2 Likes

Probably going to be cheaper. But you lose the IP rating for that…

Same as a Robovacs.
Many similar models.
TOO MANY!

Customers might be MORE than confused.
That’s a real mess.

1 Like

You also need to consider that no IP rating probably means cheaper price. There has to be options for everybody

As said exactly 2 posts up from yours.

2 Likes

Totally right, missed that comment. It does reinforce your point though :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

1 Like

neat! Hope it comes in red

1 Like

Surprised after the Mini 2 dropping card playback that they’ve re-introduced the microSD to another speaker…so in light of current information, it looks like we have a slightly redesigned but not overly improved gen 1 Mini :confused: Sometimes it seems like one step forward, two back, with some releases :raised_hands:

3 Likes

2 Likes

:ok_hand: Good one

1 Like

Nice design !!!

1 Like

I agree. I don’t see what this can do that Icon mini cannot do.

#UPDATE
Soundcore’s Ace A1 is now available to order via Amazon for a cost of $25.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

3 Likes

Awesome news :thumbsup:

1 Like

I wish it was waterproof something about them being waterproof makes me less nervous when dealing with them

1 Like

If they put it on the powerdraw page for like $13 I’ll buy lol

1 Like