[New Release] Ace A1

Soundcore has just released Ace A1… Take a look!

Features & details

• Powerful Sound: Enjoy size-defying sound from a speaker so small you can comfortably hold it in your hand.
  • Extended Playtime: The built-in rechargeable Li-on battery delivers up to 6 hours of continuous music.
  • Detachable Strap: Hang on bicycles, your backpack, or anything else you can imagine and bring your music with you.
  • Built-In Microphone: With noise cancellation for enhanced call quality.
  • Multiple Inputs: Use the AUX port to plug in your device or use the Micro-SD Card port to listen without your phone.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Ace A1 is available to order now via Amazon for a cost of $25.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s latest speaker? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

8 Likes

IP rating?

To be honest there’s “too many Soundcore” now.

7 Likes

Nope, the Ace series is not water resistant.

Thanks.

That’s dumb, won’t sell too well as these smaller speakers are more for outdoors, as it says on backpack / bike type exposure to water more common. I expect folks will go for one of the IP rated speakers instead. If its indoors, not carried then I expect most will go for either a bigger stereo or one with voice activation smart home control.

Prediction: a flop.

What is happening for me, is I’m tending to be with the Slim+ around my neck when moving outdoors, the Life at home, the Mini2 when in shower, and just devices with good built-in speakers. The Nano was what i used with older crapper speaker tablets but newer tablets better. So I’m significantly just the Slim+ / Life.

3 Likes

Interesting… I agree, too many speakers :confused:

2 Likes

I agree–feels like there are too many speakers in the Soundcore line-up, and I don’t see how it fits in, unless this is geared to be an entry-level/budget speaker in the $20 range. I’m kind of curious to see how it compares to the Icon & Icon Mini since those are marketed to take on the go.

2 Likes

@joshuad11 thanks for sharing. Is this a replacement for the Soundcore Nano or a complete different model. Remember reading about Ace sometime back…

I second @professor there are too many Soundcore speakers, same is case with Eufy Robovacs.

2 Likes

Bingo, what does this give you say the Icon Mini doesn’t?

1 Like

Why does this look a lot like one of the Anker/Soundcore speaker I saw at Walmart. And kinda weird they have so many speakers that seem so similar

2 Likes

Probably going to be cheaper. But you lose the IP rating for that…

Same as a Robovacs.
Many similar models.
TOO MANY!

Customers might be MORE than confused.
That’s a real mess.

1 Like

You also need to consider that no IP rating probably means cheaper price. There has to be options for everybody

As said exactly 2 posts up from yours.

2 Likes

Totally right, missed that comment. It does reinforce your point though :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

1 Like

neat! Hope it comes in red

1 Like

Surprised after the Mini 2 dropping card playback that they’ve re-introduced the microSD to another speaker…so in light of current information, it looks like we have a slightly redesigned but not overly improved gen 1 Mini :confused: Sometimes it seems like one step forward, two back, with some releases :raised_hands:

3 Likes

2 Likes

:ok_hand: Good one

1 Like

Nice design !!!

1 Like