[UK/DE Only] Win iPad mini 4 & PowerPort PD 2!

Yes, this is an AMAZING giveaway!

1 Like

Finally! Someone send @Chiquinho and @furkist one of these immediately! I think they both deserve the iPad Mini and the PowerPort PD for all the times they have had to watch us silly Americans rake in the prizes!

4 Likes

Prob to do with Anker being recommended by apple for their power bricks (chargers).

2 Likes

Excuse meā€¦ Theyā€™re not the only non Americans.

3 Likes

Can we have iPad mini 5 please? :wink:

1 Like

What an awesome prize! Good luck to everyone.

1 Like

No, no we are neither greedy nor jealous at all.
The older you get the few things you need. :joy:

1 Like

Yes Mac, you are in our little, quite wrecked boat as well. :joy:
ā€œYou never stand aloneā€ :grin:

1 Like

@Chiquinho us Europeans can stand together and form the ā€œnation of dominationā€ :wink::joy:

1 Like

We are much more close than this ā€¦ (censored) CE is supposed us we are. :wink:

1 Like

I would even prepare you ā€œyour cup of teaā€, Mark.
But I am not sure you will like how I will do this.:joy::joy::joy:

(No talent for tea. But my wife has!)

1 Like

Iā€™ll even bring my favourite Arsenal cup with me Franz! Tell Mrs Franz that I have milk and half a spoon of sugar :wink::wink:

1 Like

Sorry didnā€™t mean to leave you out :hugging:

I was thinking of the Germans specifically

Sugar is available, milk too, Mark!

I know yours on the ā€œIslandā€ are very special with your tea.
There are many kind of teas here to be found in the kitchen, but dont ask me about.
Only ā€œThe Chefaā€ knows.

And I dont mind your ā€œArsenal cupā€.
As far I know there is NO ā€œFC Bayern cupā€ stored here!

1 Like

Tea isnā€™t like coffee, where the source of coffee is the real important part.

Tea, Yorkshire or PG is the best. Place one teabag in a good sized mug, 2 sugars (3 if in a sweet mood)ā€¦ Then empty the kettle, rinse and fill with fresh waterā€¦ Boil it

Pour the just boiled water over the teabag, stir, then leave for 2 mins at leastā€¦ Minimum time required to brew the bag.

Squeeze the bag while still in the mugā€¦ Chuck towards the bin! Or if ya donā€™t want any trouble, place the teabag in the bin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Add some SEMI SKIMMED milkā€¦ Donā€™t splosh it in, pour gently so you donā€™t add too much, or youā€™ll drown the tea!

Tea should be a nice rich dark brown colour, like toffee (NO, not that pale cheap toffee).

now drink while still hot

Thatā€™s how you make a decent cuppa/brew

1 Like

Tea, cannot be made in USA, as they ā€œping pingā€ their water. For some very strange reason they decided they only wanted half the power of the rest of the world when it came to electricĀæ

Not sure if a camping kettle would work? It just boil on the hob, but for godā€™s sake, stop pinging it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::see_no_evil: might as well use water from a Dutch as microwave it, no wonder you donā€™t like tea! HAHAHAHA :wink::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Is this the same as the Easter egg comp? Donā€™t see anywhere in the rules about the prize potentially being an iPad :man_shrugging:t2:

I donā€™t think so. The dates are different for both

Thatā€™s why I questioned it lol

I clicked on the link above and canā€™t find it. Maybe Iā€™ve missed out and the link is gone forever lol

Link to the easter giveaway?

1 Like