Today's topic | What is on your travel bucket list?

What’s in your backpack!!!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Is it safe to drive along at the route 66? How long it will take to drive?
I’m also interested in it!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

How’s your feeling when visiting the great wall?

1 Like

Northern lights is amazing!
I used to see it in Iceland. It was an unforgettable experience.:grin:

3 Likes

Finding the physical remains of little cities long gone makes for fascinating travel.:grin:

1 Like

Have been to the Great Wall, wouldn’t mind checking out the terracotta warriors. Also want to climb Mt. Fuji.

2 Likes

Lunch on the Moon. :smile:
After a few years, may it become a reality?

1 Like

Oho, so funny!
These little thieves are still there (last photo).:joy:
Great. They know were the “things” are. Trying to open the rucksack!

I have been there 2 times.

Speaking Portuguese (The Brazilian Portuguese is little different from the Portuguese spoken in Portugal) it was really a nice trip.
It’s good if you speak Spanish or Portuguese in South America.
May be today there are more people speaking English, but speaking a “Latin” language helps really a lot.

As you did, I would recommend Argentina and Chile as well : Perito Moreno, Atacama…

1 Like

Did I mention we did the whole 1,700 MI trip in a 1983 Toyota pickup with 170,000 miles? kick a** time!

6 Likes

Breathtaking!

1 Like

Dunno how safe it is or isn’t, but at 5 11, and 260lb, I’m not an obvious target, plus they’d get my walking stick up their arse!

1 Like

260Lb is skinny for some sections of 66

My advice Mac is hold your dream and plan to make it real.

Its Perfectly fine, I done it, the issue is not safety, it is that as you get towards the west coast the hotels go up in cost. So the clean massive room in mid-west becomes something else.

These little animals are COATIES :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Yes, I forgot the name. :grinning:
They are very specialized pickpockets. :joy:

1 Like

Quote from WikiPedia:

The Coati, also known as the coatimundi (/koʊˌɑːtɪˈmʌndi/), is a member of the raccoon family (Procyonidae) in the genera Nasua and Nasuella.

IE: South American Coati

1 Like

The top destinations on my bucket list are New Zealand and Tahiti

3 Likes

Checked one off with my wife when we went to Greece for our honeymoon (along with Paris and Switzerland). The views were what made the trip, along with the people. Being able to take a 4 wheeler around the island (Santorini) and see and meet so many people is something we will remember forever.

Next year we are planning on visiting Tokyo, Belize and Uruguay!

1 Like

i like it too

1 Like

Top tip, don’t get a massive RV for touring Europe. Our roads are skinny and winding. :wink:

I don’t get to travel nearly as much as I would like. The destination is not really important to me. I simply like experiencing different places and cultures. However I’ve been spending time in Berlin this week, which has been fantastic.
Just need to go through all my pictures now!

2 Likes