Time to include "Dumb Charging" mode (ie: auto power-off function disabled) in Anker Powerbanks

Given the likely proliferation of low power Bluetooth wireless devices (eg: earbuds) in the near future, it would be great to see Anker Powerbanks include a “dumb charging” mode to allow for charging of low current draw devices. Presently, auto power off is standard in just about all powerbanks on the market.

I am sure that Anker is aware that the need for such a mode exists. After all, the Soundbuds Slim product information even states:
“SoundBuds Slim cannot be recharged by most portable chargers because a minimum output current lower than 100mA (0.1A) is required. Recharging via wall charger, car charger or computer USB port is recommended.”

I have one such type of powerbank (in my collection of over 20 types) from a different manufacturer where a double press of the electronic switch activates a low current “constant on” mode for the very purpose of charging low power Bluetooth devices.

Please include such a feature in your powerbanks, Anker!

1 Like

Some of the older smaller powerbank will allow you to charge bluetooth headphones, or you can just plug in another device along with your headohones so the powerbank remains on. I currently use the powercore II 20000 upgraded model and it works great for me, I usually have a pair of headphones charging along with my phone or another pair of headohones