[Now Available] Introducing Three New PowerStrip Models!

The cords are shorter

1 Like

Yea they do seem small but I was wondering why the cables were so tiny

1 Like

cable needs to be longer

1 Like

Are you talking about the straight six? I noticed that it has disappeared. I have two of nine and one cube versions and I have a six without the USB ports. Since some prongs are more narrowing than let’s say a laptop. I said in a post many many many moons ago about the directions of the prongs on the Power ports. These are square while the other have round heads. Both have it offset so that you aren’t blocking another receptical. A USB-C port would be a nice addition as some of the wall chargers already have the two different ports.

1 Like

Yes! I’m good with the PowerStrip 2! I hope “soon” comes sooner, I have a trip coming and would love to take one!

1 Like

I have this one.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerPort-Outlets-Protector-PowerIQ/dp/B018G00CZS/ref=sr_1_17?keywords=anker+power+strip&qid=1554007732&s=gateway&sr=8-17

4 Likes

That’s the one. Don’t see it on Anker’s website and have seen it on Amazon in a while.

1 Like

I like the retractable cable idea…

1 Like

Considering its JUST A PLUG why they won’t sell outside USA.

1 Like

I believe it was replaced with this one …

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerPort-Outlets-Protector-PowerIQ/dp/B078YLFFXL

3 Likes

I have two of those and they are awesome!

1 Like

Anker should start building these power strips with smart capability to switch ON / OFF per power socket… that will be a game changer… many of us connect TV , DVR , streaming, Internet and more at multiple spots at home, turning these ON or OFF at various times scheduled will be good

Anker Eufy has the smart plugs… So don’t see why they cannot build these

1 Like

Please let us know when these are out! need one before end of month of April

1 Like

Will do, as always! :blush:

2 Likes

Remember when I wrote “USB-C everything”?

:sweat:

3 Likes

May be its in the pipeline. I see other brands are bringing the Smart power strips.

2 Likes

@joshuad11 Placeholder pages up on Amazon US now, perhaps 1-2 weeks before specs and ordering should be around :slight_smile:

PowerStrip 2 Black
PowerStrip 2 White

PowerStrip 3 White

PowerStrip 6 Black
PowerStrip 6 White

5 Likes

Sweet! Got my eye on the PowerStrip 2 Black! Hopefully the price will be affordable as I have other purchases pending; such as the Wakey!

1 Like

I see the Powerstrip 6 black is a photo of the Powerstrip 3 black :confused:

One could argue in the best traditions of Anker to ensure there is at least one error in every product page. :head_bandage:

1 Like

Why mess with tradition :laughing:

1 Like