The Weird and Wonderful Christmas Song Contest!

Nothing more than you expect from me… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not for snowflakes or kids :grin:

2 Likes

This is my go-to song! It always puts my in a festive mood.

There is nothing like Dean Martin’s rendition of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer to give this short song some personality and get you in the Christmas spirit!

I have many memories of this Dean Martin Christmas album growing up in the car, my mother driving me and my sisters around in December, picking us up from school.

Martin’s cool demeanor and the way he brings this song to life always made it a Christmas staple to me!

@Anker #AnkerChristmasCarol

What's your favourite Christmas tune? Share here at Anker's "The Weird and Wonderful Christmas Song Contest!" for a chance to win https://t.co/y2yAigjuir#AnkerChristmasCarol @ankerofficial

— Lance Adams (@TheLanceAdams) December 8, 2019

Gotta go with Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer just cause of the kids singing to it

This song reminds me of all the Christmas parties I’ve been to as a little kid, I really miss them

Obviously, this Bieber guy rocks and get to listen to him a lot these days. Wife liked it when first heard and we both play this often at least during Christmas time. This is our favorite song.

1 Like

Me: *downvotes*

This has to be one of the best, its a classic

When I was younger we grew up without my father, I remember at Christmas time I always said all I want for Christmas was my dad. This song held dear to me when I was younger, and now that my father has passed on I still find myself wishing he was here so he could see his grandson and be a part of our lives.
R.IP pops I Love You

Not for the faint hearted…This brings good memories of many christmases, and it’s certainly weird & wonderful :joy::joy:

Kevin Bloody Wilson puts a twist on your traditional festive celebrations, although I wouldn’t reccommend him at the dinner table and best left til the kids are in bed :+1:

Do they know it’s Christmas is by far my favourite song :slight_smile: Not cheesy or cringe like the others

Good King Wenseslas by Downhere #AnkerChristmasCarol @Anker.fans

My facebook account is a different name but it is posted as directed

BABE IN THE STRAW from the album NOEL
#AnkerChristmasCarol @Anker.fans

Barenaked Ladies - “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings” Feat. Sarah McLachlan

#AnkerChristmasCarol @Anker.fans

I am a big fan of both this movie and the song:

:grin:

2 Likes

This tune can’t help but put a great smile on my face. The upbeat tune really gets all my family in the Christmas mood and even my mum can’t resist a little boogie to this song.

1 Like

3 Likes

Always loved A Charlie Brown Christmas - great family tradition to watch on TV while growing up (and now do with my wife and kids). That said, Linus and Lucy by Vince Guaraldi always resonates with me and gets me feeling like dancing as the kids in the show do!

1 Like

I enjoy this version as well

And it isn’t Christmas without a little parody music right?