The Weird and Wonderful Christmas Song Contest!

It has to be:

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You!

tweet:

1 Like

I agree, impressive but hilarious.

It was a close tie for me between this one and Bing Crosby - White Christmas (Kaskade Mix), but I will definitely have to say this one somehow always seems to be played at every holiday party I end up at. Not too bad for something he whipped up on the spot for an interview.

“In the original version, an interviewer asked DMX to recite the lyrics to the festive tune, and he began to perform the song by creating his own beat using a nearby table, creating an instantly viral video.”

2 Likes

Pentatonix- Carol of the Bells

3 Likes

This is one of my favorite songs plus the remix makes it great! Haha!

2 Likes

Hmm why did mine not show a video but instead the link🙃

Every year, I look for more and more pop-punk Christmas songs to add to my library (I know, I have crazy tastes)! Green Day released a new song about 3 Christmases ago.

Green Day - Xmas Time of Year

1 Like

After the youtube link, you need to hit an enter on your keyboard, Single box / Youtube Video to appear

Edit your post and change it to look like this

Then it will change to this –

I tend favor the weird:

My favorite is Grandma got ran over by a reindeer…

2 Likes

My favorite Christmas song … Santa Looked A Lot Like Daddy by Garth Brooks because it’s such a cute upbeat song that makes me imagine how the song plays out. And also because Garth Brooks is one of my favorite Country artist.

And my second favorite is by Wham! … Last Christmas. I always find myself singing to it when it comes on.

4 Likes

Santa looked a lot like daddy is another one of my favorites.

That goes a long with the Jackson 5 - I like this one a lot.

1 Like

I’ve always loved “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas”, but it took me a long time to figure out just how funny the lyric, “And mom and dad can hardly wait for school to start again” is!

1 Like

On the weirder side, this is a local rendition of The 12 Days of Christmas. It’s something that’s been played on local radio stations since I was a kid and it makes me smile every time I hear it, even knowing it’s probably a bit annoying to some people.

Been a few years since I heard the group (my grandma loved playing it before she passed), but I always loved trans-siberian orchestra doing christmas music. A little bit new, mixed with a lot of old and rock n roll. Hard to beat and always fun to listen to.

1 Like

Lets have an original.
Composed in Austria and song by the “Wiener Sängerknaben”.

1 Like

Mele Kalikimaka ,” Hawaiian for “Merry Christmas ,” by Bing Crosby.

images

A funny movie to start off the holidays. Christmas should be a time to put a happy and enjoy friends and family. We all got a little Griswold in us all. Some more than others. The share also done.

Their shows are amazing. It doesnt matter what seat you are in, it is fully immersive throughout the entire show.

I’ve been a fan of “We Three Kings” from Will Vinton’s Claymation Christmas Special since I first saw it in 1987. If anyone remembers the California Raisins, this is from the same animator.

1 Like