The Samsung Galaxy S10 face unlock fail

Do a quick Google search its literally at your fingertips… Many people have been able to unlock the iPhone x ect with photographs not just molds of your face or 3 printed scans of your face.

All you have to do is get a high definition photo and wear it like a mask meaning bent over your face not a literal mask with eye holes…

That said the iPhone Face ID is more secure but not as secure as you are saying it is.

3 Likes

^ what he said

Depends on the quality of the software of the face recognition.

Don’t you love it when someone repeats what you’ve said already

But we can use recovery mode to force unlock Samsung s10 if the data in Samsung is not important for you or you already backed up Samsung data.

Even in face mode, if it fails, you get your pin number instead. Every so often, my S10 plus, will ask for pin anyways, even if no failed fingerprints!

I have SIM pin AND fingerprint/pin when the phone is turned off/restarted. Plus apart from a couple coffee shops n home, it’s always on lock.

I’ve set up all the security updates, and location etc on both Google and Samsung. I can wipe it after so many attempts it’ll wipe itself. And go into full lock down… So to speak!

Not that I want to lose/misplace/have stolen, buy if it was, it’s protected as much as possible… And no it ain’t 1234¡ lol

Whenever your phone resets biometrics is suspended until you put in the pin or password.

Happens to me a few times a week. I have my phone set to automatically restart on a set schedule.

I did say that above.

I don’t set to auto reset, I just randomly do it once a month or so… But ALWAYS after an update. Not sure why, but I think it used to be important to do so, not sure these days, if you get the clash of new n old???

Yeah I kind of jumped the gun on that one. only read the first sentence.