The Perfect Gift for Her First Mother’s Day | Share More, Save More!

Thanks anker, nice deal

Thanks for the info!

Incredible!

Clever! I like this :grin:

[quote="AnkerTechnical] If this post is viewed over 3000 times before May 12th, the discount will increase to 30% off. If we can reach more than 5000 views, we will go all out for a 35% discount. So get sharing and help sleepy moms everywhere!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
[/quote]

Kinda like, I Love You 3000…

1 Like

:laughing::laughing:

9 Likes

Stop that killed me

1 Like

Wonder how many views we got? Really interested in this baby monitor as I have baby girl due in mid- July. I can put this to good use and testing :slight_smile: @AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

Congratulations @rupinjohar :thumbsup: best wishes in advance…

Sure you are looking forward for the best discount for Eufy Baby monitor :blush:

3 Likes

Likewise, I have a 17 month old and a 4 month old and am currently using a Infant Optics dxr-8 monitor with 2 cameras. Each additional camera is $99 and although it works great, it does have its shortcomings.

1 Like

Thanks @Shenoy.

Yes either the best discount or a test unit . Either one works ;):thumbsup:

1 Like

Ah i was looking at infant optics as well. What are the shortcomings?

If you use white (or a light colored sheet) when you dim it, the sheet shows as being bright when it is in night mode and it is difficult to see your child. Not to the point of not seeing anything, it just is not where I thought it would be. The pan and tilt is good, zoom is great, only had two connection issues that caused me to re-sync both of the cameras, and the screen size could use to be a touch bigger. All in all it is not a bad choice in the least, it is great and has a really good range ( I have plaster walls and it has no issues). But I would have liked something with a higher resolution for it as well. I used to use an Arlo Q for it, but keeping it up on a Kindle Fire or Ipad causes it to lag out to around 8-12 seconds on average, Hear crying, look at the monitor, wait, wait some more, and then see movement. The other issue I saw was battery. For some reason it would not hold a charge if I was using either an Anker wall charger or Samsung, but their wall charger is 5w so that worked fine. But keeping it attached to a PowerCore 10000 or PoweCore Speed 20000 didn’t allow it to hold a charge. It does have a nice scan feature to hop back and forth every 10 seconds between the two cameras, and you can independently zoom in on one and have the other be zoomed out when it scans.

This is with the light setting as higher, which is good for sitting on the couch while they sleep, not so much for being on a nightstand as it is blinding.

This is with it having the light setting to low when we are going to sleep

1 Like

455 views.

2 Likes

Oh yeah this definitely looks really low resolution and not that great. Thanks for the details and posting screenshots. Appreciate it Tim. @Fuu_bar. :thumbsup:

Oh no thats it ? That is really low :frowning:

It is not unusable in any sense, just wish it was more lol

1 Like

Funny thing is I will be having a baby with my wife in a couple months, Anker want me to review this for you sometime in the future? Let me know as I am a tech YouTuber and Instagram tech reviewer. @Geniusfinds
https://www.youtube.com/geniusfinds

@Brandonpw91 why did you post the same thing multiple times?

Because he’s having a baby with his wife!

Lol jk :joy: