THE NEW 13400mah NINTENDO SWITCH PORTABLE CHARGER

Ill fix it right away thank you!

3 Likes

I see pics! This is interesting that it is the official licensed & certified charger for the Switch! I just might have to get a switch then this charger.

1 Like

This is the first time users have said that using our charging treasure has a sense of luxury.:smile:

4 Likes

its not a lie, it truly feels amazing!

Glad you enjoy this charger, I have one that I won when they came out and also love it. Although I don’t have a switch, I do use this to fast charge my phone while on the go.

1 Like

yes, i do the same thing!

Thanks for reviewing!

1 Like

This is a great review. Good job and keep this up for other products as well!

1 Like

This would help out for long road trips to keep kids quiet in back seats for longer lol

Great review :muscle:t2:

Wish this made its way onto the powerdraw someday

2 Likes

Great review, I do agree it will be nice to see more pictures, also if you don’t mind sharing how much it was.

2 Likes

@tugar32 He won it like I did from the giveaway when it first came out

2 Likes

Not officially licensed, but @queuebitt did a great review on what is safe and what is not when it comes to switch charging. I think it should be required reading for all switch owners!

4 Likes

I fortunately received it for free but most retailers have it at $69.99

2 Likes

Good to know

1 Like

LOL! I would 100% agree with that statement though. Especially when things come in a fancy sleeve or a posh magnetic case like my PowerLine micro USB cable that came with my Life 2 headphones came in.

Great review, @Dylan_Smith3! I have this one as well and love it! I keep it in my big Switch case, so I always have it when traveling. It’s come in handy many times. Especially on road trips. :smiley:

1 Like

How can they use the Nintendo logo and the Mario image if its not officially licensed?

2 Likes

I think @gAnkster was referring to the chargers that that guy quebit was testing in his review, not this Nintendo charger Which is officially licensed

2 Likes

Oh, my bad :grin:

2 Likes

@tank was right - qas talking about the ones on @queuebitt’s review
No prob!

2 Likes

its a collaboration between the two companies so its completely alright to use the logos.

1 Like