The Community Christmas Countdown | Decoration Contest

We only moved here recently, 7 months to be exact, from our parents house and we didn’t have anything. We worked really hard to have all this, so if you set your mind you will be able to have a even better setup.

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Ah ok that’s cool. I just did a build with a aio, but I find I still much prefer custom loops and may end up redoing it in the near future. I love using rainmeter, so functioning

1 Like

Nice setup very clean

1 Like

Great to see young people having such a nice place to live!
Enjoy it!

1 Like

I’m not entering this comp, but that upcycle idea gets my vote :clap:t2:

The Pittsburgh Crèche. It is set up every year in my city of Pittsburgh, PA. According to Wikipedia, “It is the only authorized replica of the nativity scene in Saint Peter’s Basilica in Rome.”

My dad ended up doing something similar with this “house” mom was gifted a few years ago. I think it came with a bag of cookies in it, and dad wired it with a light & printed off some photos to complete the interior. Last year they were visiting my grandmother and came across some miniatures that my great-grandmother had collected, so mom brought those home and “furnished” the little house.

3 Likes

I wrapped up some PowerCore Minis, using an Anker Lightning cable as the bow for some friends and family whose phones are always below 10% :wink:

6 Likes

May be a Zero could be decorated this way and may be a nice
Christmas present :

:grin:

4 Likes

That’s such a great idea, I would post mine but I ended up doing something similar with 10k battery packs and I gave it to them early because similar to your friends their batteries are always about to die. They also had a road trip so I didn’t want them to be without power for their drive

1 Like

very pretty

2 Likes

Very cool!!

1 Like

Good luck for everybody :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I am so happy i saw your post. I am so copying where you guys have put the Lightstrip under the kitchen counter top. I tried putting mine along the floor under the drawers but the way the dishwasher opens means it’s not possible.

Will post my xmas decorations soon!

2 Likes

Here’s our tree kit lit up

4 Likes

Nice tree and place bud👍

Nice tree !! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s a few random photos. Notice the 2 flares on the mantle. They blast Christmas music with the family during the holidays.

Most of the wooden figures, train,snowmen, etc… were built by my late Grandpa. He made each family a certain type each year. I used to play with the trainset as a boy!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone!
From Swiffy The Robovac
LEDs powered by Anker Powercore Slim

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ANKER Community!
Give ANKER Gifts to Everyone.

3 Likes