The Charging Time Challenge | WIN PowerCore II

Fish and chips and a few beers coming up. Wales to beat England in the rugby and I’ll be a happy man :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I did that last year, my wife brought me a pack of ciggarettes and I told her no thanks. She was like what you mean no. I just didn’t want it anymore and just stopped it all together out of the blue. Cold turkey, only for me it didn’t bother me

3 Likes

Here is a direct copy from a recent competition I entered. Admittedly the terms are more formal than @AnkerOfficial 's but it’s a typical example of what can be TnCs …

“_&–+&_£ reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend this promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.”

legal mumbo jumbo. Depending on what US state, that statement may not even be valid. Still does not excuse the way it was handled or the change for the rules AFTER the promotion was done and over. Did you notice @AnkerOfficial didnt even comment on that, there is no logical explanation to the facts.

Go have a pint :beer: and relax ! Facts are facts :slight_smile:

It was England… Not everyone in this community is American.

I think of the CORE members, it’s about 60/40 American Vs ROTW

You do know, there is no such thing as facts… And that’s a fact! HAHAHAHAHA

5 Likes

I understand that you’re upset. Especially if it’s your first time winning something in this community. But please try to understand that Anker does hold the right to change the contest, rules, etc without explanation. Now, it would have looked bad if they never gave an explanation as to why it happened… and they may have been a little late to explain the issue, but they still did. Rather than trying to combat the whole community, why not just straight up ask @AnkerOfficial politely, if you can hold out a few months for the original prize. That might have gone over far better for you rather than calling people sheep and whatever else you may have said.

1 Like

I wrote the company and also escalated to Mgmt. They did not reply.

Wait for Monday. Sometimes it takes a few days. Just hold out until then. Keep your head up. :slight_smile:

Wrote to them on Tuesday, automated response said they will respond to all inquiries 24-48 hours. They must be busy with their “stock issues” :joy: They did find the time to change their contest rules :blush:

Received my powercore today :smile: :sunny:

10 Likes

Nice! Congrats! :smiley:

1 Like

So I still feel like this is a very good explanation from Anker… What more do you want?

An equal value prize :blush:

Oh yes a very creative letter totally explains why the would change the prize listing in the original post after the contest was over and prizes awarded !

Please stop this is ridicules. It seems there are those that see the facts and agree and those that seethe facts and choose to blindly ignore them and defend Anker til the death.:scream:

You keep saying they changed the original listing, notice how whenever someone edits a post it shows a orange pencil which dictates it was exited…forum setup applies that to everyone including ankerofficials. Yet I do not see a edit to the original post so I do not know where you keep coming from saying they edited it

1 Like

See post 250. A picture of before and after ( yesterday it was changed by Anker). See #1.

If what you are saying is true, then someone isn’t following the form rules ( But I guess they have a right to change rules when they want to) and that’s the whole reason this all started :joy:

See you edited your post twice

Yet I do not see an edit for the original post to the rules…and yes anytime no matter who it is thatthat edits their post you can see all before and after edits. No one gets special treatment in that regard
See no edits here like you claim

1 Like

Dang. I hope I can make the list next year

I am not claiming anything, I showed you a screen shot of before and after and it speaks for itself. Take it up with them if you don’t see an edit ( and Anker did edit)! Looks like someone has special treatment as you said “no one does”.

Post 250 shows the screen shot of the original listing ( until yesterday) and the changed version. If you don’t believe me look YOUR POST# 151. YOU even posted a picture of #1 of the original listing. That should convince you I did not photoshop or change anything. I hope you believe yourself ! :grin:

I understand where you are coming from, but think you are overreacting.

5 Likes

I originally saw your side of this. Now you’re trolling. Own up. :smirk:

5 Likes