The Charging Time Challenge | WIN PowerCore II

Congrats, winners! :tada:

5 Likes

So know you can tell me did you say 99 minuets every day? @elmo41683

I actually looked up the phones battery capacity then determined if they had quick charge capability then went with my guesses

1 Like

Haha yes for all but 1 phone, and for that one I chose the second answer. Reason being almost every phone had some form of quick charge and with powe iq and voltage boost I determined that was the closest recharge time for most devices

1 Like

I won, I researched public battery benchmarks but in some of the competition options they had 3 times a minute apart so also a lot of luck needed.

1 Like

Because some of the winners from other channels, and they didn’t registered in the community. For private issue, we can’t direct expose their email address in the forum. Hope you guys could understand.:grin:

2 Likes

In past competitions you had a ankerdirect.com/…/winners page and had partly obfuscated email addresses.

1 Like

Yes. I remember that :thumbsup:

congratulations winners. enjoy your prize

@AnkerOfficial Can we know the correct answer?

Plot twist, all of the answers were the correct answer

2 Likes

Doesn’t anyone else feel that It’s messed up that Anker can just change the prize after the contest is over? I’ve played a ton of there contests and never won, the time I do they just change the prize. It’s nice to win, but a big disappointment at Anker. I wonder how often the pull this scam. Is it to collect people’s emails address for marketing purposes or are they just not as reputable a company as it thought they were. I don’t buy the “stock problem” excuse, they are still selling them at Amazon and their website so stock can’t be that low. Just saying…,

2 Likes

congratulations winners

1 Like

Does that mean your going to pick some additional winners😁

I’m glad you brought this out. Anker should do more to address the issue.

Not too worried about it…free is free and besides I’ve been lucky enough to be able to receive quite a few items from contests hosted by anker.

2 Likes

Rule #8

3 Likes

If you don’t like or accept the rules don’t enter it’s that simple!! It’s a free prize whatever happened to a bit of gratitude?!

3 Likes

WOW ! Anker changed (today) # 1 rule where they specifically stated the prize was a Powercore II 20000. Now that is pretty shady ! Not what I expect from Anker. Makes me worry about them.

2 Likes

Win or lose , do you really think it’s OK for any company to change prizes (for a less expensive item) AFTER the contest.

If your not going to honor the prize, then why have a contest? Oh yes it’s to get everyone aware of your product and collect emails for marketing to sell future products. It’s just like paying to advertising somewhere, but this way you have a targeted market.

Not Ungrateful, just confused why a company would do this to their loyal customers. They have made plenty of money from me and I am sure a lot of you. Anker could have handled this better than to give a bogus excuse on why they are not honoring the prize THEY stated and then to go ahead and change the listing,after the fact, to hide it.

2 Likes