The Anker Community 1 Year Anniversary Contest Results!​

Yeah I was totally going get an LC90 if I won :grin:

2 Likes

Congrats winners. Now get shopping! :stuck_out_tongue: Great to see active members winning. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just got in from work. Can see lots of new and updated threads to read before bed :grinning:

Shame the Football finished Wales 1 v Panama 1. We def should of won.

Congrats on winning buddy :+1:

1 Like

Cheers buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

great job guys :slight_smile:
Congrats to all involved :slight_smile:

MUCH SMILES ALL AROUND :slight_smile:

Great to see familiar faces win this. Kinda bummed I lost but cant be mad as ANKER only chose top notch members to be winners here

Congrats to everybody who won.

1 Like

congrats to all the winners

Congrats to all winners!!

Congrats to all, especially those who are super helpful in the community!

So stoked to be chosen. When will we be able to choose the products? Will it show up as a rewards credit on our account?

3 Likes

:grin:Congratulations Winners! :joy:

Congratulations to all winners

congrats to
@TechnicallyWell
@ndalby
@Oggyboy
@tiagomota
@cdarienzo1
@nigelhealy
@Altus_Booysen
@andrewtiangco
@Arwen
@joshuad11

1 Like

I was thinkin the same thing

Congratulations guy and gals

Hi @nigelhealy,

I could understand that you’d like to share some fun with your UK friends, but we can only accept one shipping address for each winners, so if you want to give all this $150 prize to your best friend, then you can provide him or her UK delivery address to me. Sorry, at present we can’t separate the shipping order, I hope in the near future, we could improve this process.:grin:

Thank you @mmengel770 :blush:

1 Like

Prize claim email received around an hour ago. You can choose up to five products totaling $150 (or local currency equiv). Final field should allow copy/paste of Amazon links of the products you want.

22nd Nov deadline, delivery before Dec 31st…Time to get choosing :smile:

2 Likes