Test Soundcore Infini for FREE!

Here are the screenshots:

I would absolutely love to get a chance to review the Infini soundbar!

I have my basement set as a home theater as well as gaming dungeon and will use it for for enhancing the experience. I will be recording both the scenarios and post it on my social profile

I would absolutely love to get a chance to review the Infini soundbar! I wouldn’t say I have a great advantage in product testing reviews, because I know there’s someone else out there who has more, but this would be an amazing opportunity to expand my reviews and help a great company in the process, by sharing on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. My review plan would be as follows:

1. Try not to faint when I found out I was chosen.

2. When it arrived, stare at the box in amazement for a little while.

3. Actually begin the unboxing with detailed photos/video of the product, with details about the system and what is included.

4. Provide photos/videos of the install process on my 60” Samsung smart TV

5. Once hooked up, use videos to show the product working with both TV and games.

6. Finally, show how easy it is to set up and connect various electronics such as my iPhone.

7. Sit back and enjoy the infini soundcore thanks to Uploading…

This is my review agenda :
1> Unboxing of the soundbar
2> Contents inside the box
3> Setup and instructions (using VGA cable, optical cable, AUX) to my Samsung Smart TV and in general.
4> Comparison with a cheaper, same priced and expensive soundbar ( Specs, quality, feel, price)
5> Check compatibility with Alexa, Google Home, Android/Apple phones
6> Check the output for various musical categories (Rock, EDM, Bollywood, Trance etc)
7> Individual Feature Review (Look, Sound quality, Ease of Use, on a scale of 10 and overall feedback
8> Conclusion and Final Thoughts

I would like to review the Soundcore Infini for you.

I would make a video showing:
Unboxing
Compare to my LG soundbar w/sub woofer
show off product features
Give final thoughts and review
Then I would host a give away of it. It is nice to get free stuff but I am in this for the chance to review it. My followers would most benefit from getting it for free. I would hope that this would give me a chance to review more products and host more giveaways in the future. Posted to Facebook and Twitter.

Uploading…

My plan for review is pretty simple.

1. Announcement upon acceptance to gain interest on all social media platforms.
  2. Video. Unboxing and initial impressions.
  3. Video. Installation. Step by step and going over possible installation options
  4. Video. Sound tests. Using sound files meant to check range as well as performance.
  5. Video. Normal use. Show normal use on multiple platforms and features.
  6. Video. Final review and opinions
  7. Write up with pictures detailing pros and cons. Walking through the whole experience

These items will all be posted on social media as a series.

Uploading…

I would happily do a week long review on Twitter with various images and review comments, but I believe in word of mouth being the best form of advertising and the product speaking for itself, so based on my review, would make it my mission to make sure that the product and company were given the necessary plaudits and to spread the word using laymans terms and honesty.

If I get to test this product, I would:

1. Unboxing of the soundbar.
  2. Build Quality of the sound bar.
  3. Sound Quality compared to a similarity priced alternative.
  4. Ease of connecting the sound bar to different inputs.
  5. Demonstrate the versatility for a college student living in a dorm.
  6. My overall impressions of the product.

Plan :
Make 2 videos ( 1st video unbox & testing) ( 2nd video update video 1 week or 1 month later)

1. Unbox
  2. Test
  3. Feedback
  4. Answer the question “Is it worth it?”

Feel free to check out my youtube channel to find out how I structure my videos. Reviewed and answered the question “Is it worth it” for more than 300 products.
Is It Worth it (Youtube Channel) , alot of my viewers love anker products.

Here is my reshare on my twitter account.

My review would consist of a grading system 1-5 which I would upload to the shared page on my Facebook. I would consider:

Packaging
Contents
Ease of set up
Sound quality
Design
Compatibility (with devices)

Most importantly I would compare this device with my Polk Audio Soundbar, that I have access to, in all of the above areas, and create a conclusion of my findings from the results.

Thanking you kindly for your consider!

Amazing deal! It would be an amazing opportunity for me to review such an awesome brand!
1 Receive soubdbar by anker which is already awesome!
2 Unbox soundbar and hook it up to my 4k tv via different inputs.
3 Check out specs and go in depth for them.
4 compare to my current sound bar and present them in a fair 1v1 comparisson.
5 Thank you for the opportunity Anker you rule!

I will give you a " no fanboy, " honest review. From receiving unit, how well packaging protected during transport, to a good or bad bullet points review. Plus comparison to the others in the sound bars price point. Sound quality vs. sound clarity at different decibel levels.anything else you may need included.
I won’t piss on your product, but not going to over exaggerate the good parts either. Pick me or don’t, it’s your loss!
Share results on Twitter, YouTube,also Facebook

Given everyone has already laid out a plan, I’ll just say that I plan on using this like most have laid out. So I hope that I am chosen because I just lost my Samsung Soundbar due to Hurricane flooding last year and I have yet to replace it. So this would be very AWESOME to have!!!

I’ll do a YouTube video and also post a written review on my WordPress site and Amazon.

Review Plan:

1. Record video of unboxing, initial impressions
  2. Hook up to TCL 55" Roku TV (Wirecutter pick) and Apple TV
  3. Audio tests - 1. Apple Music 2. YouTube 3. iTunes movies 4. Prime on Roku 5. Netflix 4k on ATV
  4. Hook up to 32" Samsung TV in bedroom
  5. Additional audio tests - 1. Spotify 2. Hulu 3. Audible
  6. Discuss use cases - main home theater soundbar, bedroom TV, student dorm speaker, computer speaker
  7. Overall pros/cons and recommendation

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/D75Y9Em.png

I literately just looked around for a bluetooth soundbar on Amazon for my newly purchased projector and then I see this email popup.

My plan:

1. Unboxing photos
  2. Video of connecting with projector
  3. Video of connecting with phones.
  4. Pros and cons.
  5. Final thoughts.

My Plan for Soundcore Infini

1. Share with everyone on social medias I was picked to receive a Soundcore Infini
  2. Share links about Soundcore Infini and Anker Community with links.
  3. Take photos and or video of when I receive the package.
  4. Unhook my old surround sound that we have had for so many years I can’t remember when we got it.
  5. Hook up the new Soundcore Infini try it out by watching a movie in our living room.
  6. Watch tv shows with the Soundcore Infini.
  7. Play music with the Soundcore Infini.
  8. Explore all other options for the Soundcore.
  9. Since it’s small it could be portable to disconnect it and take it to my RV (Travel Trailer) when we go on work trips for my husbands work or when we travel on our own.
  10. Of course leave a review, feedback, photos, and videos on social media of my own opinions what I think of Soundcore Infini.
    https://www.facebook.com/tinitonya/posts/10157785972082802 https://twitter.com/tiniturtletonya/status/1047219716484468736

I would start with an unboxing and comparing the packaging to other Anker products I own like cables, phone cases, etc. Post unboxing I would focus on the installation process including hanging on the wall below a TV. Once hung on the wall I would review the audio quality using white noise and a measurement microphone to test frequency response. I would test it in my workflow, creating music working with audio for social media videos for my church. Finally, I would compare it directly to my budget 2.1 bookshelf setup I currently use.

I’m a word of mouth type guy. I will be posting my review to my Instagram, and to my Facebook. My friends and family know I won’t recommend anything I don’t love. I have convinced over 40 people to switch to anker cables because of their quality. I have also gotten 10 friends to buy soundcore brand speakers. I love all anker products. I own 4 powerbanks , 15 anker wires, and 5 sound core speakers. I will also post a review to my Facebook where all my family and friends could ask my questions about it.

My test plan will have an unboxing on YouTube.
Part 1) Unboxing
a. Talk about the specs in the beefy soundboard.
b. Unbox it.
c. Show the different accessories.
d. Show the bar.
e. Hook it up to my TV.
f. Do some testing.
g. Make a buy or not to buy question.

Part 2)
a. Talk about how the product has held up after 1 month.

I am a firm believer in Anker products and would love, love, love to test this:

Testing Plan:
My largest out reach is Facebook so I’d upload a video to Youtube then post it there. The video would include an unboxing, which includes a review of the specs, a rating of the packaging and contents, a demonstration and review of the sound quality using various 4K films and different music streamed through it, and, lastly a summary of the product and overall rating and thoughts. Good luck to everyone and thanks for the opportunity!