Test Soundcore Infini for FREE!

#1 take pictures of the box
#2 unboxing video displaying all contents
#3 show the functionality of the sound bar
#4 setup the sound bar to tv & review the range & quality of it
#5 my review on it

1 Like

Hi there!
If chosen I’d post the video on my YouTube account with a link in my Twitter!

This would be personally ideal, as I’ve got an aging (but still pretty good) surround sound system at home, though I’m no audiophile. As such I’d come from an “average” consumer kind of perspective!

The way I’d structure the video is kind of a 5.1 surround vs a sound bar kind of look. I imagine the results would probably be surprising. Looking at metrics like how the sound fills up the space, what the cost between the two items are, and the ease of use/setup.

My test subject would be my wife, that likes to watch shows on Hulu/Netflix. Me who likes typically to watch Blu Ray’s, and my 2 and a half year old son, who we typically have dance parties with using various bands throughout the day.

Hopefully that’d give a well rounded look at an average person’s use case with a decent range of media (TV shows, Blu Ray Discs, and Streaming Music) all while pointing out the pro’s and con’s of a “traditional” surround vs the bar.

Side thought - one thing I’m particularly interested in would be with streaming through Chromecast, as it only supports 2.1 audio out through my setup, and therefore my two surround speakers aren’t in use for probably 90% of our typical content.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Edit: Screenshot!

1 Like

Yo! Good idea on the Amazon review - I hadn’t considered that one myself!

2 Likes

My plan to do the review is to make a video to post on my YouTube channel,
then I will share it in a written review that I will post on my Medium.com profile, attaching the YouTube video and high quality photographs
(Later I will share it from Medium.com to my social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Histories)

The following aspects will be shown in the video:

• Unboxing the SoundCore Infini
  • Specifications (Hardware, Technology, Conecction, Ports, Connectors, Dimensions etc)
  • Configure and Setting
  • Using the SoundCore Infini (How to use it)
  • Advantages and Benefits
  • Sound Test with software(Surround Sensitivity, etc)
  • Comparission with other similar products

1 Like

‪I am entering after putting on my profile page which is private and just a few friends and facebook pages which I have over a thousand followers I would put my reviews Instagram Also over 1000 which I link facebook as well as twitter.
https://www.facebook.com/212023972203507/posts/2255409064531644/‬

I have tested before and I personally never buy unless I read reviews.
The only people I do not read reviews for and I do buy as normal is Anker
Why?¿ because I have many products from data cables to solar panels all quality AND equally importantly customer service

To review the basics are needed. People eat with their eyes same goes for shopping. So packaging is looked at to see if quality but not over the top. Too little cheap Too much what are a company hiding or deflecting. Anker is in the middle as their logo and packaging denotes their quality …but it needs reporting as buyers won’t necessarily № that.

Reporting could be different mediums to test;video, written or photographs with it without

•So first how it comes in the post. How well packaged.

•Then the actual product boxing

•Opening to see how well the product is packed

•Next unpacking and reading out or summarising obstructions. Pointing out ease of use

Testing could be comparison or personal

•comparison to other products of equal quality and price
•or first hand experience what a user would expect and if lives up to any expectations

Gushing to a minimum as hate reviews like that, as if testers feel they have to do that as a tester

To me, and that’s just me it should be objective. It’s not about love or hate but the spec of the technology used

Yea can say I like because, or better than because but very very short

I need facts pure and simple
Expectations are individualistic

Reviews that just say I love it or hate gives me no facts whatsoever. It’s up to me to be able to choose what I want and like from a project or even hate. For example I hate preset EQ but like the choice of being able to adjust equalizer settings for the best sound, my version of sound. If can’t adjust I’d like a choice UNLESS the technology used doesn’t have a need for and adjusting whether adjust or presets but more like face recognition, but voice or sound recognition after training a model

I would of course go on about accessories as I’m a woman and we women, or a lot o women, love accessories

If wanted I would then do a follow up whether to see if stood up to constant use

or I’d leave an open review so people could ask questions

In my accounts everyone usually messages me as it’s personal designing

…this is for everyone so personally I’d be curious to see how it’s impacted

Good luck everyone

1 Like

I plan on taking pictures of the unboxing along with comparing it to my sony soundbar. I will test it with a movie. I will also take it to the downstairs game room and test it with the video game consoles. I will also ask my kids opinions as well and add that.

1 Like

I have literally been talking about getting a soundbar for the living room for the couple of weeks now so this would be perfect … if I was selected.

My plan would consist of numerous detailed photos during the unboxing stage and also when in situ. I would then test out the sound quality using multiple devices connected via Bluetooth / optical. Ofcourse this would have to be tested out in several different environments and scenarios.

So because of that I will have to firstly move the PlayStation from the games room into the living room - for testing purposes ofcourse :yum:. I would then have to watch several different movies to ensure I have used the modes correctly. Oh and ofcourse lots of sports watching to ensure that it can meet the needs of avid sports fans. And finally, for music lovers an excuse to get music blasting to check for distortion when turned up to the max.

You asked us to let you know if we have previous “high quality reviews” well I mean I did test out the sound buds slim in the shower along with photographic evidence (on the internet forever :see_no_evil:) Now I cant comment on if that was a high quality review or not nor can I confirm if the soundbar would get the same treatment :joy: but outta curiosity @AnkerOfficial Is it waterproof?

Don’t worry I won’t actually test it in shower but if you decide to make a waterproof version then il give it a go :+1:t2:

Good luck to everyone :+1:t2:

Edit - forgot the screenshot lol

2 Likes

Besides what I said in my post, I also plan to try the speaker with bass tests on YouTube and see how it sounds. I will also try quiet and loud songs and see how the speaker handles them.

1 Like

Super excited to test this one out!

1. Unbox this bad boy and hook it up to my current TV
  2. Determine the ease of setup, ease of use (are the button intuitive?)
  3. Go over the specs of the device, price, where to purchase
  4. Test different types of audio - movies, cable, music (with Spotify & Alexa), twitch streaming

Check out my screenshot below:

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity! This looks a like a great soundbar!

My review would be a full detailed write-up on my website that goes through my standard speaker test. The review would be posted to various applicable subreddits, this community, as well as a post on all my social media and a full breakdown in my insta-stories.

1 Like

I’m gonna post my experience on my Twitter with photos and my first impressions and two weeks later after some testing. Here my Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/lifepool7

1 Like

free testing…

1 Like

Test plan:

1st:
Unboxing
compare size to other products
Setup
Initial impressions

Then:
Sound analysis. Use sound meter
In depth settings
Audio adjustment
Quick performance comparisons to similar priced things
Final opinions
Wrap up

1 Like

My Anker plan of action would include the following…

1. Hope that I get picked for my first #welovetesting product and try to avoid the dreaded “it’s a no from me”
  2. Celebrate that I’ve been picked with a funky dance whilst my cats sit and stare at me disapprovingly.
  3. When the delivery driver arrives give them an RKO from outta nowhere for ringing the doorbell, giving the knocker a good knocking and banging on the door like the zombie apocalypse is behind them.
  4. Unbox my new soundbar whilst thinking “my, Mr SoundCore what a big bar you are :smirk:
  5. Compare it to my Samsung soundbar that is of similar size and power.
  6. Test it against said Samsung soundbar and see if there is any major differences between having a built in subwoofer compared to a separate one.
  7. Test out the movie mode using a high quality optical cable with films such as John Wick and Taken to see if it feels like the bullets are whizzing past me and how explosions sound.
  8. Test out the music mode with a mixture of hard and classic rock and do the Hotel California test with it. (Live version from 1994)
  9. Test it with my PS4 with a game like Rainbow Six: Siege where hearing every footstep is vital. Also try it with Battlefield.
  10. Have the neighbours banging on the door and answering their questions with “what? (Classic SCSA)
  11. Write a comprehensive review on my blog complete with photos and comparisons and the pros and cons that I find and share that to my Facebook and Twitter and also use a miniature version of my review on my technology Instagram.
3 Likes

Ty for the Like, I hope that means I have a Chace! really really looking forward to this one.

1 Like

You have to record yourself dancing while the cat watches, we all want to see that :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve made some great reviews in my day! Pick me Soundcore!

1 Like

@elmo41683 I’ll get the cats to film it for me :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

As a small twitch streamer, I would do some kind of unboxing, go through the basics of what it comes with along with ease of use. After that I would do some kind of set up with an external source (I.E. Phone, or other Bluetooth device like an echo) go through an in real time set up between the connection to my phone and then setting it up with my computer, or TV, or even playstation and then seeing what kind of sound it has to offer. After that I would compare it to a sound bar we already have in my living room and give my final judgments on it. All in real time, on a live stream, with others watching it all go down. After the stream is ended, I would then have the direct recording of the stream saved to my computer and upload that file to my YouTube Channel, rather than just giving you guys the stream archive which is bound to include compression if I didn’t save it. Now if I’m selected, which is already a blessing, I would also like to ask if by any chance I could be sent an extra one that I could hold for a give away, or I could forward you guys the information and you can host the give away, even if I can’t keep the one I’m testing. Regardless thank you for opportunity and I wish all the participants good luck for the draw!