Test Soundcore Infini for FREE!

First of all… A big thank you to the Anker team (@ankerofficial) for coming up with this campaign. I am sure a lot people were looking forward to this one.
I would be very happy to test this soundbar. Here is my plan on how to test with various stages and what I will include in my review:

1. GOOD LOOKS” - packaging and un-boxing experience (explain the appearance, weight, etc.)
  2. WHAT’S INSIDE” - Explain the contents of the package and specifications (types of wires, length of wires, wall mounting, etc.)
  3. STRENGTH” : Explain the wall mounting process with pictures of of how it would appear once mounted.
  4. FRIENDLINESS” : Connect the soundbar with my Samsung 65 inch tv and explain the set up process, connectivity, etc.
  5. COMPATIBILITY” : Test each possible connection type (optical, digital coaxial, AUX and Bluetooth) with TV and phone and compare the sound output quality for each connection type
  6. CRANK ME UP” : Crank up the volume to see how well highs and lows (in different types of music) are supported by the speakers covering the clarity of sound, bass, movie/music mode etc.
  7. PEER PRESSURE” : Compare the soundbar to its peers - SONOS playbar, Vizio soundbar, Bose Soundbar and with Infini mini (there will be output differences but it will be interesting to see how different it will be)
  8. EXPERT OPINION” : Alright… Alright… not an expert but MY opinion :slight_smile: which will be an honest opinion on what Anker got right and where is the room for improvement

I will share this test/review on Amazon, Twitter, and other social media online. I have several hundreds of helpful votes on Amazon reviews and answered many questions about Anker products.
Shared the campaign on twitter, screenshot below.
Hope I get selected. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

You are going to want to attach a screenshot of the post to twitter.

1.Share this event on your Facebook or Twitter and leave your review plan for Soundcore Infini in the comments below with a screenshot of your the shared event on your social media.

3 Likes

In my review, I plan to present the Soundcore Infini as a cheaper option than going to marriage counseling.

A little backstory:
My current A/V setup is a hodge podge mess of wires connecting multiple sources (game consoles/Chromecast/Fire Stick/HTPC/etc.) and various brands of speakers to a decade-old 7.1 receiver that I’ve Frankensteined together into a functional home entertainment center. For nine years, I’ve plugged everything into a 47" Vizio television, but I recently purchased a (fantastic) Nebula Mars Lite and a pull-down screen, thinking it would be great for backyard movie nights. Once I got it set up in the living room, we’ve been using it as our main screen.

Needless to say, balancing between one person’s need for more flat surfaces to display tasteful home decor and the other’s need for a high-quality media-consumption experience (I’m only utilizing 5.1 speakers instead of 7.1!) has turned into a constant point of contention in our house. I do admit, it’s become a pretty crowded living room and it’s time for a change.

My review technique:
I’m a copywriter by trade, so I would write an impeccably detailed review with pictures. I will review the ease of setting up the soundbar first. I will then compare the sound quality to my current 5.1 setup, the speakers in my television, and the speakers in the Mars Nebula Lite for TV, movies, and games. I’ll also compare the sound quality of the various bluetooth speakers I own (Anker Soundcore, Ultimate Ears Wonderboom, etc.) for music. Most importantly, I’ll share my wife’s reaction to the sound quality and the amount of shelf space required. I’ll post my review to a variety of websites, including Twitter, Amazon, Slickdeals, and CheapAssGamer.

Why choose me?
I currently own at least one product from every Anker sub-brand, and I understand the target market for budget-friendly tech with amazing customer support. I’ve also got a background in marketing, home theater design and installation. I want this product to be a huge success, but will give an honest review. It would also make my wife really, really happy if I can replace all of the speakers and receiver with a single soundbar.

4 Likes

After being a Anker Power User for the last year and testing many many Anker products I feel that I I’m in somewhat of a unique position to test the speaker given my through knowledge of Anker products and this sound bars competition in the market.

My testing plan is as follows:

•first and foremost provide an honest unbiased
Review as I know the purpose of this testing event is to get honest feedback for possible future improvements.

•Photograph unboxing thoroughly and first impressions

•document included accessories

•Document connection and installation of speaker

•Document remote learning setup procedure

•test sound reproduction with a wide variety music genres and movie types for example rock/classical/jazz/rap/R&B action/drama/musicals

•Compare differences in audio quality using optical RCA/headphone mini jack and Bluetooth

•Compare sound quality clearness and loudness to Soundcore Infini mini and Bose sound bar

•Compare features to Infini mini and Bose sound bar

•use a decibel meter to determine loudness compared with infini mini and Bose sound bar using the same audio track

•suggest areas of possible Improvement for future models

•Compare price specs and overall value two other sound bars in the same price range

•summarize review

•share review on the Anker community, Twitter and Google Plus

Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope I am chosen to test this sound bar I’ve had my eye on it for a while and good luck to everyone.

:crossed_fingers::grinning::crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Big fan of Anker Products.
I would really like to Review the Soundbar. The review plan is below:

1. Unboxing of the product
  2. Review the appearance and looks with TV
  3. Test and review Sound quality against existing TV Audio speakers
  4. Play Movies on TV for sound testing
  5. Connect my Samsung Phone for Bluetooth music testing
  6. Post Youtube video one each on Unboxing and one on perfomance review.
  7. Add Instagram post about my reviews and Pictures of unboxing.
3 Likes

If im chisen to review. I will start with the tracking of delvery and how it gets to me. Next will check packaging for security and product durability. Will video the whole process. Remove product from package. Video hooking up, using, performance, and sound on video also…please choose me and i will take very good care of the review

1 Like
  1. Ease of unboxing
  2. Ease of setup
  3. Min/Max Volume
  4. Bass/Treble/Mid Clarity
  5. Test at different Hz
  6. Movies with explosives and low dialogue

3 Likes

good luck to those that are selected…would love to have a chance of reviewing this but too busy with home restoring after the flood :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Connect to my TV to test the sound and ease of connectivity.
connect my phone and test all types of music to hear the range.
write a review because i feel like videos never tell how good a product ever is.

4 Likes

Hope you get everything sorted and nothing too personal was destroyed.

I know life looks shit right now, but it will improve. Trust me, as someone who has been to hell far too many times… It will get better and you will cope.

2 Likes

I would love a test soundcore infini for free

2 Likes

So my plans to the recording. I am going to one upload it to my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeeLH7vk86xsVU__ZDrEibg?
My plan

1. I will start the video with a shout out to Anker for letting have this great opportunity.
  2. Then I will unbox the Soundcore.
  3. I will listen to some NCS music from my phone using Bluetooth.
  4. Then I will compare this to the sound system we have at home using the AUX cord.
  5. This will then see if the sound quality and see if it changes via input.
  6. While I do these past 2 steps I will compare sound loudness of the systems.
  7. Then lastly I will shout out out Anker again and close the video.
  8. To contact me do it on Twitter @ThatTechKidYT and to validate everything.
3 Likes

If I win I would write a honest review and post photos.

4 Likes

Great opportunity, good luck to everyone! I’m a current Power User and have reviewed various Soundcore products on here and on other channels. I also own a few Soundcore speakers, most notably the Infini Mini (which I’ve also given a short review over here), and I’d be stoked to give its bigger brother a try. I think it’d pair very nicely with my (equally underrated) TCL 6-Series television – great picture quality but the volume and quality of sound is clearly its weakness. I thought the Infini Mini was great but was clearly lacking any sort of significant punch with its smaller frame.

Here’s how I would approach this review:

1. Unboxing and pack shots. I usually put all of the box contents splayed out for everyone to enjoy, down to the “Happy?/Not Happy?” insert that Anker loves to include in all its products. I enjoy how the company puts a lot of thought in its packaging.

2. Run the soundbar for 8 hours straight with white noise to “stretch out” the speakers.

3. Review the soundbar on its own merits, paying attention to its various modes, through the various inputs (digital and analog) that it offers. I usually listen to various genres of music as well as television shows of varying intensity. I’m curious to see if the added bass drowns out vocals and makes them sound muffled – a common issue with many soundbars.

4. Test its Bluetooth range and if there’s any discernible quality loss compared to hard-wired analog or digital inputs.

5. A detailed comparison with the Infini Mini – sound quality, bass, sound modes, inputs, and overall footprint. Demonstrate the pros and cons of each soundbar and provide use cases for either.

6. Demonstrate the difference between mounting and keeping the speaker flat on a table, as well as my preference.

7. Wrap up with any issues or compromises found in this soundbar. Compare with other products in its price range (or above) using previous experience or specification comparison.

I suspect I would be able to post this review on here, my personal tech blog, as well as other social media channels that I manage.

Here’s where I shared the post:

3 Likes

my plan would be to record two videos,

1. an unboxing and short test
  2. a later video that would be more comprehensive and I would explain how it sounds in multiple scenarios, with different tv’s, how it can sound at max and minimum levels of treble and bass, I would see how loud it can get before the sound gets distorted.

here is me posting it to twitter

I have ordered a lot of products from Anker before such as the soundcore 2, 4 lighting cables, a nebula mars 2, and a portable charger and I am very pleased with your quality and customer service. I have been ordering Anker products ever since your collaboration with Techsource and have loved your products since

I am also really into audio and I would love to compare this to my old speaker setup to see the differences., thank you so much for this opportunity and I really hope I am one of the 10 lucky winners good luck to everyone!!!

3 Likes

Show product in box and then out of box, hook it upto my Samsung 40” tv then show how easy it is to operate by having my 5 year old daughter demonstrate how to use it.

3 Likes

If i gets picked to test this speaker.i will connect this to my samsung qled tv using optical cable.I would test different sounds like music and movies.Also will try to play some high definition audio sounds.
Another major feature i would expect is high bass which normally all anker speakers capable off.
Next stage of testing involves how speaker perfoms voice when playing movies.clear voice and sync is a must for all sound bars

2 Likes

Hope everything will get better soon!

4 Likes

Great testing opportunity! Best of luck to everyone who enters! I think these are a great way to get everyone involved and excited for some new products. My Nebula projector should be arriving tomorrow. I’m so excited to get it fired up!

2 Likes

My test plan includes

• Unboxing pictures
  • Pictures of all accessories and printed manual/other stuff
  • Installation pictures and description of the ease/difficulty
  • Ports/connectors on the product and their usability
  • Product in action, description, sound quality etc.
    Finally Most imp: Wifey’s Happy/Unhappy rating

2 Likes