Take the Anker Quiz!

I have not received any

1 Like

To be honest Iā€™ve lost track anyhow on bucks, thought Iā€™d already had them & used them :blush:

Glad your on the ball for the rest of us @elmo41683 :grin:

2 Likes

@Sjpower124,@Jesse_Hernandez1,@Daryl_Lowdon,@wladimir1995,@kumar.sachin,@elmo41683 Due to the weekend, our IT team was not able to add the powerbucks to everyoneā€™s account. Now it should be! Please check the account and feel free to let me know if thereā€™re any problems. :smirk:

6 Likes

The prizes will be given randomly to the winners.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

it is, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, points have now been added

1 Like

I received them thank you very much I hope it wasnā€™t to much trouble :slightly_smiling_face:

Yep got them
Just waiting for the prize as well :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

hope i randomly get a PowerPort Speed+ 2 because i already have 2 of the powerport 6 lolā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d like the powerport 6 :slight_smile:

@AnkerOfficial Iā€™m still waiting for my prize :gift:

Received the Power Drive Speed +2 (charger for use in car) and I must say Iā€™m impressed. It is fast charging enabled and actually charges my phone quite a bit while Iā€™m driving.

1 Like

same here one port for my phone and the other for my roav bluetooth transmittor

Hello I am George I am 14 years old. I got Soundcore Liberty Lite a few days ago. I was at the gym changing my life by losing weight. Because I over weight. At the gym I was listening to music with the Soundcore Liberty Lite. I lost them I was looking for 40 to see were to find them put I couldnā€™t find them. I have the earbuds but not the charging cables. I need the charging case. If someone can help find a charging cas for Soundcore Liberty Lite. I will play for it. I just need help getting one. If you can plz help out. I loved the Soundcore Liberty Lite.

1 Like

Hello I am George I am 14 years old. I got Soundcore Liberty Lite a few days ago. I was at the gym changing my life by losing weight. Because I over weight. At the gym I was listening to music with the Soundcore Liberty Lite. I lost them I was looking for 40 to see were to find them put I couldnā€™t find them. I have the earbuds but not the charging cables. I need the charging case. If someone can help find a charging cas for Soundcore Liberty Lite. I will play for it. I just need help getting one. If you can plz help out. I loved the Soundcore Liberty Lite.

This is the best price I could find hopefully the bid doesnā€™t go too high. Hopefully someone here on the Forum has an extra case.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Soundcore-Truly-Wireless-Earbuds-Liberty-Lite-by-Anker-Wireless-Headphones/153233871744?hash=item23ad735380:g:PCQAAOSwgA1b01-q

Best of luck to you finding a new/used case and on your journey to living healthy youā€™re young and half the battle is making a conscious decision to eat healthy and stay active.:muscle::slight_smile:

1 Like

May be someone here has such a spare part and may offer it to you.
As we are a huge family, there might be hope! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Try this on Amazonā€¦ 4 colours, and only Ā£4.99 (British pounds)

HiGoing Headphone Case, Small Workout Waterproof Travel Carrying Case Portable EVA Hard Protective Earbuds Cases with Buckle, Orange https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B076SN4ZDC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_i3I1BbV1CGM5F

Oops, wrong sort of case.