Take Part in the Survey and Win a Capsule II

Claro!
Sorry I forgot you.
But had to prepare sunday meal.
Was perfect as usual

1 Like

Congratulations @TheCharneco !!!

2 Likes

Thank you a million times over! Talk about an amazing weekend surprise! I’ve been working outside all day getting the yard ready for the season. We don’t have a basement, but do have a Harry Potter closet under the stairs and just converted it into a tornado shelter/reading lounge for the munchkins, so I intend on this getting A LOT of use! Thank you so much again!

7 Likes

Glad, now you can have it setup for backyard games and hangout area :slight_smile:

Enjoy!!! :blush: :sunny:

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound randomly selected to me, looks like well deserved to go to someone who will use and benefit from it. Either that or there is a god after all (well hidden, behind the shrubbery)

3 Likes

Well said!!

2 Likes

Congrats Bro!!!

3 Likes

After this, I’ll be abstaining from entering any more contests for awhile and just participate in discussions. I can honestly say that me and my family will benefit greatly from this and it’ll be used probably on a pretty regular basis throughout the week. Especially if the kids want to watch something different. I’m looking forward to hooking up the Nintendo Switch and seeing how large I can get the screen to play some Mario Kart. :smiley:

On that note…“NI!

4 Likes

Congrats @TheCharneco great job man nice win hopefully you’ll do a review! Well deserved

1 Like

Congrats on the win @TheCharneco :thumbsup:

1 Like

Congratulations @TheCharneco, like everyone said, well deserved to get this one, be it random or hand picked by Anker, I don’t mind as it going into capable hands.
Good luck bro !

1 Like

congrats @TheCharneco

1 Like

Thanks. I appreciate it!

And don’t worry, @ktkundy, I’ll definitely be creating a review for this. :smiley:

2 Likes

I guess that is a minimum to show thank you and giving back to the community. And I know you will do that.

1 Like

Congrats @TheCharneco! Very well deserved gift!

1 Like

Congrats @TheCharneco! I hope you enjoy this awesome prize!

1 Like

Thanks so much, @Shivam_Shah nd @TechMan! I appreciate it! :grin:

2 Likes

@TheCharneco when you get the item and set it up, it will be nice if you can share the picture of your setup with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do! I’ll write up some first impressions and initial usage as well.

2 Likes

WoW! Just awesome! Congrats @TheCharneco ! Well deserved win!

1 Like