Take Part in the Survey and Win a Capsule II

Completed!

Sounds like the Nebula will be placed on your night stand table and shine onto the ceiling. (ideally behind the bed to center the screen)

Let’s GO!

Completed and I love the secrecy of this, makes it such an awesome potential opportunity.

FYI, not sure if this is an issue with anyone else, but the Specs page for the Capsule II is showing this for me with any browser being used @AnkerOfficial

Night Stands or Side Tables (this will definitely vary from person to person / home to home - here I am mentioning what I have at home) would be to the Right or Left of the Bed, so expectation is for the Nebula Capsule II to be placed with decent distance from the Wall… how this entire setup would work sounds exciting

1 Like

Survey completed! Thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

Survey completed. Like some pointed out, the questions were a bit weird.

Done!!! :ok_hand:

Completed! :ballot_box_with_check:

Done and did.

Different questions.

Done and done!

Done :+1:the most accurate answers to help you guys

5 Likes

Ooooo a drop down TV. That’s cool :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Done. Some questions were worded kind of weird. But I think I figured out what the question was

I sure love Anker!!

Done!

I would like to know who here has more than 2.5m between their bed and the wall… I don’t think my bedroom is 2.5m across! :laughing:

2 Likes

Wall to wall may be 3m Max, 3m bed to wall is too much to ask… :grin:

I would rearrange my bedroom furniture to welcome a new Nebula Capsule 2 to my room in order to get the best usage,

1 Like

Who ever knows the reason of such wierd questions?

Living in king’s castle it might be possible.:rofl:

1 Like

Done and done

My thoughts exactly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like