Submit your application for other power user programs

Yes that’s the right email for power user queries. Normally a 1-2 day response time (not including weekends)…

2 Likes

ok thank you, I hope in an affermative answer :smiley:

1 Like

I had emailed Rosa a few days ago and enquired about my application, I did not want to be overly presumptuous as I know that there would’ve been a lot of applications. But today I got some good news and that I was accepted into all except Nebula affiliates.

Always a good start to the day and I’m looking forward to the chance to review new products from the different ranges.

I would definitely advise those that have been waiting a while, @elmo41683, @Flubber and @Nhi who applied first day, to send an email to Rosa. Hopefully it will lead to some good news.

Mine is currently showing $ figures too like others in UK.

6 Likes

yep, still awaiting for mine being reviewed! :frowning:

Good news :grin:

1 Like

Still waiting here, its been quite a while - still says under review!

1 Like

Probably worth an email to marketing@anker.com , seems a few have dropped between the cracks with the large number of applications…

4 Likes

Great I hope for good reviews in some days/weeks.

1 Like

I did as others mentioned and dropped an email to marketing@anker.com and Rosa just approved mine. I was already marked for Anker and Roav, but now I’m approved for all the brands

7 Likes

Check you out. :grin: Nebula Approved #UniqueClub

4 Likes

Congrats, hoping to get on the Nebula one myself when they hit the UK…

4 Likes

I’m in now too :slight_smile:

However have now noticed a rather annoying thing on Amazon…

(I didn’t buy this one, but do have it in the house…) Rather annoying as Amazon is my main site for writing reviews. I’ll need to rethink where I am posting now, maybe. :frowning:

2 Likes

Congrats @Arwen :ok_hand:

Got the same message on the Bolder LC40 I was reviewing, raised it with Amazon UK and apparently you will receive this error if the product has seen a recent surge in submitted reviews and you have not actually purchased it from Amazon. Told to wait a week or so and the review will then be permitted (possibly :rolling_eyes:) …it’s looking like reviewing here and YouTube for me in the first instance, followed by Amazon several weeks later.

2 Likes

Rosa answered me this morning and told me that I’m approved, but maybe something went wrong, I only see “my application is under reviewing” in power user page.

2 Likes

I was just about to ask if it was US only at the moment. Hopefully it’ll land in the U.K. soon and we can get approved for it.

1 Like

Hey @Arwen got approved, congrats my friend. Look forward to your reviews as well.

@ndalby @Macgyver15 I didn’t realize that Nebula was only available for the US. Hopefully it will be opened up for other markets soon.

2 Likes

Yeah same for me too. Maybe when that happens there will be a few more products to test out. The Capsule and Mars look really interesting though and would love a chance to potentially reviewing them.

1 Like

If you backed the Indiegogo campaign you could have the capsule shipped into the UK (they also covered in the import fees :astonished:)

1 Like

A friend backed the Capsule on Indiegogo, got my hands it for a mess, just not long enough to do a review :frowning2: Maybe in a week or two once the buzz wears off :smile:

4 Likes

Did as others who applied on day one and emailed Rosa. I was approved for all but Nebula, which is fine by me. Until then I had only tested Anker/Zolo products. I’m excited for some Eufy and Roav samples!

1 Like