Submit your application for other power user programs

Sooooo stoked! I wanna get into reviewing smart home gear sooooo bad!! XD

2 Likes

Are you trying to do it from your phone or a computer?

I was having difficulty using my phone to input information. It might be the same glitch.

1 Like

I was doing it on my iPhone and was having same troubles where text and the boxes with questions in was all over the place, I just scrolled up and down the page and it corrected itself.

Updated mine from my iMac using Safari, so didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary…sounds like it could be a mobile OS glitch…

1 Like

If I really decide to submit an application. Should I do it for Germany and the US or just Germany?
Because my situation is, that I will be in the US until June and then I’m going back to Germany.
I think it would be better just to write an application for Germany or?

I would update it for your current address and situation and when the time comes change it

If you are already part of a program then those boxes are already highlighted gray, I’m asuming you can’t unchecked them because it may be your core review brand and you can only check the other brands you wish to review in addition to those already marked

3 Likes

I wasn’t able to check the brands for which I am already a Power User (for example, “Anker” was greyed out and could not be checked).

2 Likes

Just submitted mine. *Crossing fingers"

3 Likes

Just filled it out, this is great. Super excited!

3 Likes

Good luck! :pray:

1 Like

Well considering I had a hard enough time getting into the power user program I’m not too sure of my chances on this for the other brands :pensive:

2 Likes

Good luck.

I won’t apply as I don’t want to meet the rules requirements. I am happy to check a product and give feedback, and if its negative then that is the purpose to catch a bad design early enough. But the notion this is basically a way to seed online positive presence is just roping us into marketing where free stuff for video’ing yourself.

The unboxing videos are cluttering the internet. Performance and functional reviews often take days or weeks and the rules are wanting feedback in a week so its not going to be that much better than an unboxing and cosmetic feedback. Why bother.

1 Like

I had to do a double take on that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree. I think for a fair review, we should be given at least 2 weeks to really test the product out. The initial “new car” feel can cloud the mind. But I try to do my best to be as honest as I can with my reviews. There have been times where I panicked about putting my review in so I don’t get booted off the Power User Program and I’m sure Anker was thinking that I was taking my sweet time. But in reality, I really wanted to see the product for what it really is and not what I’ve read online. So, yeah, I see where you’re coming from about reviews.

I just submitted!

I didn’t even realise this was a thing! Thanks for the heads up. I’ve updated my profile so hopefully will get the chance to try some new products soon! :grinning:

1 Like

I wonder what the reply time will be for this for any issues regarding submissions

I applied a few weeks ago before they changed the system. Earlier today it applied now it says “under reviewing” I don’t see the option to apply for the other programs. Does that mean, that my old application will allow me to join those others programs or once approved will have to apply for those?

Thanks for the heads up!

It looks that way. Once the first application has been completed; You will be able to re-apply with the new brands selected.
Hope this helps!

3 Likes